“Dylan Hernandez”

Ranked #29 of 40 Hotels in Odessa
El Paso, Texas
“Dylan Hernandez”
Reviewed 27 June 2013

I stay every other week at this hotel, in my opinion it is the best option for the price. The rooms have been remodeled and they provide a friendly service, the swimming pool is also new and in excellent conditions. The breakfast has a good variety and the hotel also have a lounge. Other amenities include GYM, mini golf court, and guest computer with printer. The average price is $180.00 per room + tax depending on the season.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
qualityinnodessatx, Manager at Ramada Odessa Near University of Texas Permian, responded to this review, 26 September 2013
Dear Mr.Dylan
We thank you for the kind words about our hotel on trip advisor.
We will always strive to make your stay comfortable at our hotel.
Best Regards,
Quality inn and suites team,Odessa

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic
Reviewed 27 June 2013

I was in Odessa, Tx on business on Tuesday, June 18, 2013. Most hotels were said to be booked so I reserved 4 rooms at the Quality Inn and suites, Odessa. The rate I got on line was $180.00 per room plus tax (total $203.00). I found this to be high but felt I had no choice. Upon arrival at the hotel, I was disappointed at what we found. The place is old, run down, poorly lighted, generally unsafe. We were advised to park our vehicle near our rooms so we could keep an eye on it. The rooms are of a third world quality, with stained carpets and towels. The furniture is worn and broken. The security lock on my door was missing,so I propped a chair with my suitcase on top in front of the door. The was a silverfish crawling in my bathtub. It appears that the city of Odessa is allowing unscrupulous business people to take advantage of visitors to their town. This is obviously due to the current oil and gas exploitation in that region.

Room Tip: I suggest reserving a room in advance at another hotel on JBS parkway or in Midland, Tx.
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
qualityinnodessatx, Manager at Ramada Odessa Near University of Texas Permian, responded to this review, 7 August 2013
Dear Sir,

Sumit Lopes
Hotel Operations Manager
Quality Inn & suites
432-333-3931

Travellers are raving about these Odessa hotels

Midland, Michigan, United States
Reviewed 26 June 2013

The Quality Inn and Suites of Odessa proved to be a fantastic place to shack up for over a month of working on the road. The staff was nothing but helpful in every need possible. I especially appreciated all of the extra effort put forth from our staff member who always seemed to be willing to help, Navin-usha. He was always more than generous in helping us in any way possible. He even let us borrow a vacuum so me and the guys could shave our heads with our own clippers to save a few bucks. I would like to thank the staff for a great stay!

Memphis, Tennessee
Reviewed 24 June 2013

We have stayed at this hotel on several of our trips to Odessa. We found the staff here friendly and tended to our needs. The beds are comfy and the room was plenty big enough. We would recommend this hotel to friends and family.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed 23 June 2013

The hotel is old and very dirty. It has an old mildewy smell in the general areas and the room. The bed spread had a cigarette burn, the chair was ripped and the stuffing showing, the curtain was falling down, the lettering on the thermostat was worn off ( you couldn't tell cool from heat), the room smelled awful, the walls were very dirty, the person cooking the breakfast was wearing an apron that looked gray from a distance but on closer inspection it was just filthy. It was very very filthy and did not look sanitary. The only reason I stayed was because they were going to bill me for the night which was $203.39. For health reasons I would not recommend the hotel it is filthy.

KC
Reviewed 20 June 2013

My family and I have stayed at this hotel on several occasions. The manager and staff always makes sure we are well taken care of. There is plenty of family friendly activities at the hotel. I would very much recommend this hotel.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
qualityinnodessatx, Manager at Ramada Odessa Near University of Texas Permian, responded to this review, 27 September 2013
Dear Mr. Blake, thank you for your stay at our Hotel and for taking the time to write a review. We are happy that you appreciated your stay with us! We hope we will welcome you again in the near future! Your Quality inn and suites team,Odessa.
Odessa, Texas
Reviewed 20 June 2013

I am from odessa and boy this town is booming like crazy, hotel prices are way too high. But after staying at the quality inn & suites i was a happy camper. The hotel is very spaciuos and has indoor & outdoor rooms, rooms were clean bedding looked brand new and also the staff is very courteous and friendly. They also have a lounge on property which is always an added advantage. Once again i want to thank everyboby at the hotel right from management to staff for making my stay a Fabulous one.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled solo
Dear Mr. Grooms, thank you for your comments posted on trip advisor following your recent stay at our Hotel . It is a pleasure to read how much you enjoyed your stay with us! We put a lot of focus on training our employees to ensure an outstanding experience to our guests. we appreciate it! We hope we will welcome you again! Your Quality inn and suites Team,Odessa.