Motel 6 Odessa
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Motel One(Odessa)
View Hotel
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 March 2011

My husband, autistic son (4 1/2), and myself along with 2 dogs had a pretty scary wreck out on Interstate 20. We didn't really know exactly where we were as it seemed we were in the middle of nowhere. Traveling from Orange County, CA to Raleigh, NC. The tow truck driver called ahead to Motel 6 to check availability and then took us there. Marla was working and had hot coffee on when we arrived. She treated us like family, not guests... All of our clothes, food, and toiletries were in the car, which was in a tow yard somewhere. She made sure we had what we needed, and were comfortable. She offered to drive me around so I could pick up what I needed for my family on her own time.. The location of this motel is not ideal, and to be honest, Odessa itself is not ideal, but we felt like we were in good hands with Marla. She did SO much for us. She played with my son and the dogs, and made sure we had everything we needed to feel better. She was not working when we finally got back on the road, but I got a business card.. And I'll be calling Marla soon to get her address.. She's definitely part of my family now. Thank you, Marla...

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank big_pajamas
Reviewed 26 January 2011

I was too tired to travel back home to NM so I decided to look for a hotel to stay at. I really wasn't looking for much, just somewhere to sleep and head back home in the morning. The room was actually pretty decent. They have new LCD Tv's with game consule hookups, iPods hookups, usb,etc. Not sure about the WiFi though, didnt bring my laptop. I paid a total of $58 for the room which wasnt too bad. The front desk personal were very nice and I was able to check in pretty quick. The older man in the morning when I checked out was friendly. Overall if your just looking for a decent place to stay and sleep, this is the place.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jeremyv0311
Reviewed 21 December 2010

They Go "The Extra Mile" And Then Some! Superb Value!

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 September 2010

this room was terrible! we got there around 10pm 3 people in line in front of us and the wait took forever. when we finally got our room it was horrible! the room was very small and bed was so uncomfortable. the bathroom was dirty with and old dirty wash cloth still hanging on the shower curtain. this was the worst room i have ever stayed in and i will never return. for $75 i had hopped for way better.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank rosebud2012
Reviewed 11 March 2009

The room that was given to us at first was not cleaned and the sheets were not replaced. The staff had no problem switching rooms and was very appologetic. Staff recommended the Roadhouse and it was a very excellent restaurant.

Stayed: March 2009, travelled on business