All reviews splash pad fifth wheel well maintained and clean swimming pool boat ramp nice amenities lake livingston cabin texas
Reviewed 19 April 2018

Clean, friendly excellent location, boat ramp, fishing,clean cabins, nice pool, play area.
We had a great time very clean excellent location on the lake very good view, convenient to slots, state park . Very relaxing stay.

Room Tip: lake visible from porch of all cabins.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

This is a smaller campground with nice amenities. Everything was well-kept and clean. The staff was friendly and helpful. No complaints. We will be going back. There is a Mexican restaurant within walking distance (not the best food, but convenient).

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

My family and I came for a weekend in February and decided to rent a spot for the month of March. The owners and staff are so nice and helpful! They keep it very clean. They have on site showers, a swimming pool, a shop to buy supplies, a coke machine, and laundry facilities.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 February 2018 via mobile

Stayed 02/12/18, on a cold and gloomy day in a cabin right next to the water. Upon arrival nice lady behind the desk checked me in and was very helpful, didn’t walk around much but noticed facilities were clean, cabin was nice and clean and upon arrival heater was on so cabin was nice and warm. Resort is located next to main highway but traffic noise was not an issue. First time here and if I ever plan a visit to the lake during warmer weather I will put this location on my list. I’ve stayed at the KOA just down the road which is very nice but for the price this place is a lot better.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 January 2018

Nice find on Lake Livingston. Super friendly staff and very accommodating. I was very pleased with all that the little cabins had in them. They made good use of the space so that we didn't feel cramped and had a table and all the comforts of home. Beachcomber cabin had lake view. Plenty of concrete and clean areas to fish with lights at night. I will return in the summer to make use of their splash pad and swimming pool!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family