“Great little place with good food and atmosphere”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Spanky's Bar & Grill
Ranked #5 of 73 Restaurants in Orange
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 1 April 2013

Great place to stop if you want a good meal and a nice place to see families and locals dining. Smoking areas drifted into the non-smoking area.

Reviewed 16 March 2013

I have never been treated so well at a bar and grill. Food is amazing! Staff is incredible! If they had a hotel i would stay here. Incredible place. I have eaten here three days straight. The owners even greet you. Absolutely amazing!!

1  Thank aaronaston
Reviewed 12 March 2013

My husband and I are in Orange on business. We decided to give Spanky's a try. We heard nothing but good things about it, and it had great reviews overall on here. I was a bit disappointed... I like the theme of the restaurant, and the staff is friendly. But… The food is just average.. My water glass tasted like soap, had to ask for a new one.. We ordered fried pickles as an appetizer, they were ok. The salad bar was good. My husband ordered the steak and baked potato, and I had the fried catfish.. It was ok, just not what you would hope for at the price you pay..

I wouldn’t eat here again, disappointed overall.. Guess everyone has a different opinion of a “great” place to eat.

Reviewed 8 February 2013

The seafood platter is very good if you like seafood. No long waiting and was a nice environment. Also, it wasn't too far from the hotel.

Reviewed 4 February 2013

Spanky's is an Orange, TX institution. Simply put, it's the most consistently exceptional food and service in Orange, and possibly the Golden Triangle (Orange, Beaumont and Port Arthur).

With a trained and competent wait staff, quality food, fresh salad bar and an above average bar team, Spanky's is the perennial weekend favorite place for some much needed relaxation, libations and good old fashioned fun.

Special recognition to Brandon, Theresa, Sparks and Angela as the most friendly, efficient, and knowledgable bar staff within a 100 mile radius.

2  Thank Paul_Harris1390