“Great food and service”

Cuisines: American
Vidor, Texas
“Great food and service”
Reviewed 30 April 2013

This place has great food, we went there for a light meal of chicken and stir fry vegetables, which comes with the salad bar. We were very pleased with the meal and service.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank 683JamesM

Cooper City, Florida
“Great little place with good food and atmosphere”
Reviewed 1 April 2013

Great place to stop if you want a good meal and a nice place to see families and locals dining. Smoking areas drifted into the non-smoking area.

Visited March 2013
San Antonio, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The only place to go in this entire part of Texas!”
Reviewed 16 March 2013

I have never been treated so well at a bar and grill. Food is amazing! Staff is incredible! If they had a hotel i would stay here. Incredible place. I have eaten here three days straight. The owners even greet you. Absolutely amazing!!

1 Thank aaronaston
Wayne City, IL
“Was expecting more!”
Reviewed 12 March 2013

My husband and I are in Orange on business. We decided to give Spanky's a try. We heard nothing but good things about it, and it had great reviews overall on here. I was a bit disappointed... I like the theme of the restaurant, and the staff is friendly. But… The food is just average.. My water glass tasted like soap, had to ask for a new one.. We ordered fried pickles as an appetizer, they were ok. The salad bar was good. My husband ordered the steak and baked potato, and I had the fried catfish.. It was ok, just not what you would hope for at the price you pay..

I wouldn’t eat here again, disappointed overall.. Guess everyone has a different opinion of a “great” place to eat.

• Visited March 2013
Pflugerville
“Nice restaurant!”
Reviewed 8 February 2013

The seafood platter is very good if you like seafood. No long waiting and was a nice environment. Also, it wasn't too far from the hotel.

Visited February 2013