“Favorite place in Orange”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Spanky's Bar & Grill
Ranked #5 of 73 Restaurants in Orange
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 25 June 2013

Best food, atmosphere and adult beverages!! Great place for regulars and visitors alike, staff makes everyone feel welcome. Love the lunch specials and some of the best rolls ever!

Reviewed 24 June 2013

Spanky's is a popular place. The food is average. The atmosphere is exactly as the name implies, a friendly bar and grill

Reviewed 20 June 2013

We were in Orange for a family reunion, so about 15 of us went to Spanky's, and it was a great choice for such a big crowd. The food was nothing special, but the service was great, and they were very accommodating. A good choice for a crowd.

Reviewed 27 May 2013

I was taking my parents and grandparents to visit the Shagra La Gardens in Orange when we decided to stop by for lunch. The food was simple dinner style food but done well. Most of us ordered a seafood dish, either the Fan Tail Shrimp or the catfish. I found the breading of the shrimp a little to much, but the shrimp meat itself was cooked correctly.

We all loved the dinner rolls they brought. They were sweet, warm, and doughy! I could have eaten nothing but rolls all day.

Also, please be aware that the salad bar is not included in the lunch specials or baskets. You will need to order a dinner to get to the salad bar.

One really big negative was how long it took to get our food. Once we finally placed our order, it took a very long time for the food to come out. My dad was becoming impatient with the wait.

If we visit the gardens again, I don't think we would mind eating their again.

Reviewed 16 May 2013

My wife,daughter,son in law, and myself went in for a late dinner on 5/15/13. The service absolutely awful! They were not slammed by any means. It took over 20 minutes to get our drinks, then over one hour to get our food. The place was 3/4 empty by then, so I rank that as very poor management. We should have left, but we stayed. The food was average quality at best. My son in law wanted a grilled seafood platter and he was served a fried one instead. He wasn't going to wait another hour for that. I won't be going back any time soon!