“Locals' Favorite..........Tourists' Delight.........Great Food !!”

Roberts Steakhouse and Catering
Ranked #5 of 73 Restaurants in Orange
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 17 April 2014

Robert's Steakhouse Restaurant is usually packed each day by locals because of their variety of foods cooked to perfection. The prices are very reasonable, restaurant is very clean, and the staff is friendly and helpful. I can honestly say that I have never been disappointed in the food. The daily steam table is delightful and pretty addictive !!! Love the beef tips over rice, chicken spaghetti, country vegetables, and huge pieces of chicken fried steak and chicken fried chicken. I took a friend there to celebrate their birthday and they were so shocked at the size of the chicken fried steak that they took a picture of it. This is a wonderful place for lunch or dinner.

Reviewed 11 March 2014

My elderly father and I had dinner here a few nights ago. The staff, especially Jade, our server, went out of their way to make him comfortable.The steaks were great, cooked just right. The sides are home-cooking perfection. The only down-side to the restaurant is the decor - just not my style, I guess, ;-)

The food is exactly right, the service cannot be beat.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

Steaks are ok, I prefer a real steak house that grills the steaks over an open flame. We eat the buffet during lunch. You get plenty of food for your money.

Reviewed 4 March 2014 via mobile

Outstanding basics like steak , burgers, and catfish. Ditto baked potatoes including sweet ones with sugar and cinnamon . Serving line for lunch is very close to home cooking .

Reviewed 4 March 2014

Not many restaurants in Orange Tx but for what we have this is the place to go. My wife and I eat here about once a week. They have everything on the menu. Want a good steak? One of the few places I don't have to add steak sauce. Want some catfish (fried or grilled) ? It's good. The also have a good hamburger. I've never had a burger there that was greasy. Ever. So if you want a good meal for a decent price here you go.