“Great choice for everyone!”

Roberts Steakhouse and Catering
Ranked #5 of 73 Restaurants in Orange
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Port Arthur, Texas, Usa
“Great choice for everyone!”
Reviewed 21 June 2014

Wonderful waitress! Huge variety/choices: Mexican, Italian, Cajun, burgers, salads, steaks, etc, yum! Huge portions! We were told they have a lunch steam table. Can't wait to try! Very reasonable prices! Have a wonderful meat market attached! Worth everyone's time to drive out there!

• Visited June 2014

Orange, Texas
“Hit And Miss Service and Food.”
Reviewed 31 May 2014

I live in Orange and have eaten at Roberts more than a few times. The lunch time steam table prepares some great food and has an excellent management staff overseeing it. I wish I could say the same for this restaurant in the evening. It is my personal experience that the food and service at this time of day is very inconsistent and it's hit and miss as to how the food and service will be. Roberts stays packed as it is all but one of the only games in town. My wife and I find it puzzling that as many steaks as this place cooks when we order they just can't seem to get it right. Our steaks are more often overcooked than not. It really gets old returning food and having to wait again and hoping THIS time they get it right. No manager EVER comes to the customers table to see how their dining experience is. Robert is not ever seen in the restaurant in the evenings thanking HIS customers for dining with him. As I said earlier the place for some reason is always busy. Maybe he is busy counting his money ??? Any way this is a place that today it's great and tomorrow it's not. Think I'll start cooking my own steak and if it's not right I only have myself to be aggravated with.

• Visited May 2014
Texas
“Locals' Favorite..........Tourists' Delight.........Great Food !!”
Reviewed 17 April 2014

Robert's Steakhouse Restaurant is usually packed each day by locals because of their variety of foods cooked to perfection. The prices are very reasonable, restaurant is very clean, and the staff is friendly and helpful. I can honestly say that I have never been disappointed in the food. The daily steam table is delightful and pretty addictive !!! Love the beef tips over rice, chicken spaghetti, country vegetables, and huge pieces of chicken fried steak and chicken fried chicken. I took a friend there to celebrate their birthday and they were so shocked at the size of the chicken fried steak that they took a picture of it. This is a wonderful place for lunch or dinner.

• Visited April 2014
Amarillo, TX
“Excellent meats, great service”
Reviewed 11 March 2014

My elderly father and I had dinner here a few nights ago. The staff, especially Jade, our server, went out of their way to make him comfortable.The steaks were great, cooked just right. The sides are home-cooking perfection. The only down-side to the restaurant is the decor - just not my style, I guess, ;-)

The food is exactly right, the service cannot be beat.

• Visited March 2014
Orange, Texas
“The only Steak House in town”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

Steaks are ok, I prefer a real steak house that grills the steaks over an open flame. We eat the buffet during lunch. You get plenty of food for your money.

• Visited February 2014