“Unsatisfied”

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 28 March 2014

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 January 2014

I was doing some work in Crockett County (Ozona) and decided to stay at this hotel because the reviews were overall positive and the price was right. I was very pleased with the spacious room and it was clean and the bed was comfortable. I thought the price was reasonable because there's an oil boom going on now in West Texas and prices in the area are higher because of that. If I go back to Ozona, I'll stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 December 2013

Arriving late in the evening in Ozona I checked the rates at the hotels right on I-10. I thought they were asking too much. I was right. The best deal in town was at the Travelodge. I do not write reviews ever. I left the hotel with the key card. I called the manager the next day and he requested that instead of sending the key I write this review. So, we slept in two comfortable queen size beds with new linens. The hotel is not beautiful on the outside; but, the beds, bathroom, and television were of the same quality you would find in a pricier hotel.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank CleatusHornwinkle
Reviewed 9 December 2013 via mobile

Never been thru the town of Ozona or this far south on I-10 but due to hazardous driving conditions on I-20 into the DFW metroplex we had to find an alternate route home to east Texas. Having said that we ended up on Ozona late and even though this Travelodge had some really bad ratings decided to take a chance and were most happily surprised. The gentleman at the desk most helpful, showed the room and we gratefully took it. He even came back and cleaned 2 spots on the carpet. The king size bed, clean with pillow top comfortable. The bath tiny but extremely clean and recently updated. Large flat screen tv, good picture with a number of sports channels which made the man of the house happy and I was pleased they had Fox News. The heat/air could be controlled remotely. We will be heading to the office shortly to try the "hot breakfast". Bottom line I would not hesitate to stay at this Travelodge anytime.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank madyess
Reviewed 5 December 2013

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 October 2013

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jeanette T
dhaval p, Manager at Travelodge Ozona, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2013