“Disgusting!!”

Ranked #6 of 8 Hotels in Ozona
League City
“Disgusting!!”
Reviewed 30 July 2013

We arrived and had to search for the front desk personnel. She was over at the restaurant. Our room was so gross that I refused to walk on the carpet. It had big black stains all over it. The place is falling apart. I will never stay here(or other Super 8s) again.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Austin W, General Manager at Super 8 Ozona, responded to this review, 31 July 2013
I would like to apologize for your recent stay at the Super 8 of Ozona. We will starting a remodel of the property very soon and would love for you to return and allow us to make your second stay a more enjoyable one.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Ruidoso, New Mexico
Reviewed 12 July 2013

/we have stayed at Super 8 in Ozona since our granddaughter was 7 years old. She is now 15.It used to be a delightful stay. Now all I can say is: the room was filthy with huge ugly stains on the floor that no one had even attempted to clean up. Stains were also on the sagging chairs and the sheets did not fit the bed. We were not even sure there was a bottom sheet. Hair was spotted throughout the room, on the bed, floor, bathroom, etc. We were actually afraid to lie down on the sheets because we were not convinced that they had even been washed. Shame on whoever is in charge of this motel because I am convinced he or she would never step foot in a room, let alone sleep in a bed. your corporate office ought to do something about this motel, starting with whoever is in charge.

Room Tip: Choose another motel or you will worry all niight.
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank bob r
Tucson
Reviewed 4 July 2013

The people at this hotel were very nice. Unfortunately, the rooms were shabby. Carpeting, painting, electrical outlets (not enough). When we checked in the previous occupants apparently unplugged the lamps so they could plug other items in. When we came in we could not get any of the lights to work. finally figured out that they had been unplugged. Good restaurant on the property but continental breakfast was poor. Probably would not stay here again.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple

1 Thank Jonnie C
Midland, Texas
Reviewed 10 June 2013

I grew up in Ozona and I was beyond disturbed by the quality of the rooms during a recent stay at the Super 8. I know that the oilfield traffic has been keeping all hotels busy for the last few years, but that is no excuse for the filth that we were subjected to. There were gigantic dark stains covering the main walk way into the room, hair all over the bathroom floor and in the shower, and pieces of paper and small trash under the bed. We found cigarette burns in the comforter and sheets so I went to the main office to ask for a new set of sheets, I was told there were none available, so we ended up sleeping on multiple towels laid over the mattress (which also had hair on it). Another couple that traveling with us found a beer can behind their bedside table. This was the worst hotel that I have ever encountered, and I was utterly embarrassed it is located in my hometown.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank WestTXGirl
Buffalo
Reviewed 14 May 2013

Super 8 was a very nice place to stay and atrium area was awesome. Thinking of bringing the gbabies!

• Stayed May 2013, travelled on business