“Less then 1”

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 June 2014

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 January 2014 via mobile

The bed was awful, noise from all the trucks, dirty bathroom, cigarette ashes in drawer of night stand. King size bed with wrong size top sheet! Free internet? Don't think so! Signal too weak to use. Expensive also. Non refundable deposit for our 2 small dogs. Non refundable deposit? Call it what it is.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
A Wyndham traveler
Waimanalo
Reviewed 31 December 2013

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 December 2013

We booked a room at this motel because all of the hotels nearby were full. It was filthy. The carpet had big stains on it, the tub was dirty, and there were unidentified stains on the walls. We had our two kids with us. Our room only had three sets of towels in it. When we asked the clerk at the front desk for another set, she pulled some out of a cabinet behind her. I told her she had just given us a bathmat. "Sh**" was her reply. Then she told us that the spare towels were in some area far away and she couldn't get them. "Sh**" is exactly how I would describe the Super 8.

• Stayed: December 2013
Reviewed 23 November 2013 via mobile

I usually don't bother writing negative reviews but this is a must do. Here is the quick background. Traveling for business, tired need hotel. I was about 1 hour out of Ozona TX and started making calls to hotel only to find out that all the hotels are full. Called super 8 they had one room left( lucky me right?). Made reservation. So now the review. The girl at the front desk told me they had no rooms available and I said I have a reservation, she said yea I know but I don't want to rent my last room??. Maybe she wanted to use it??. She finally gave me the key and when I opened the room, it smelled like wet dead dog, the carpet was just plan dirty. The sheets seamed clean, so what the heck it's only for a few hours. I take a quick shower in what can only be described as a bathroom from 1972. Turned on the AC to move air and went to bed. In the morning packed quickly and as I was leaving I noticed that above the AC unit was black mold growing all over the ceiling. I shut the door and ran. Worst motel ever.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Mike A
Travellers also viewed these Ozona hotels
Americas Best Value Inn
Hampton Inn Ozona
Hampton Inn Ozona
#1 of 8 in Ozona
Hillcrest Inn & Suites

Been to Super 8 Ozona? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Ozona

Address: 3331 I 10 East, I-10 & Taylor Box Road, Ozona, TX 76943
Region: United States > Texas > Ozona
Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #7 of 8 Hotels in Ozona
Price Range: £39 - £58 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Ozona 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Super 8 Ozona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ozona Super Eight