“Excellent hotel all around”

Best Western Northgate Inn
Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Pampa
Reviewed 25 October 2013

Pampa is the capital of friendly people, the hotel staff are super amazing! For the last four years that I have had to stay in Pampa I have stayed at the Best western and have always been treated very well and never had any problems. Great track record for any hotel for me.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BWPampa_GM, General Manager at Best Western Northgate Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2014

Dear Thompson E,

Thank you so much for your kind review! I am glad to hear you enjoyed your stay as alway! Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 9 September 2013

I stay here every time I'm in Pampa. The beds are super comfy, rooms are nice sized and well kept. The staff is helpful for the most part, and very friendly. The hotel location is convenient and easy to get to. And it's dog friendly! For a stay in Pampa, I recommend this Best Western.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 September 2013

Lots of remodeling going on through out the motel. So there's guys walking around all the time. No sleep during the day for anyone. It was ok overall. The kids loved the pool. For the price it was worth it.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 September 2013

Great that they accommodate pets. Just ask for a comparable room upon paying a fee. The room was either under renovation or pre-renovation, stains on the carpet, odor in the room and I felt like we were in the construction zone. I did feel like we got the "pet" room so not sure why I had to pay extra, just warn people what to expect.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 July 2013

The rooms definitely need updating. There were signs by the pool area that said no drinking in pool area and people were sitting at a table getting hammered with drinks in plain sight. I believe the signs were in response to previous bad reviews. However, it does not seem to be enforced. Also the toilet was extremely loud.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 July 2013

This is an older Best Western. We've stayed at others and they were GREAT, the rooms at this hotel Couldn't wait to leave. the Food was good for continental when it was supposed to be full breakfast. The Staff was indifferent could have been friendlier.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 August 2012

Was put in a non smoking room but the room next to me was a smoking room and the smoke came into my room, there was toe nail clippings in the chair in my room. Also the first night there I had gas stolen from my van. Dogs barking in the room next to me. Would not recommend this place to my worst enemy.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank 716Sparky
vdoshi, General Manager at Best Western Northgate Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2013

We are sorry we were not able to provide you with a better quality of service. I'm very sorry you had a disappointing experience with us and I have addressed these issues with our staff. Thank you for your feedback and we hope you will come back and stay with us again. We are sorry we were not able to provide you with a better quality of service.