All reviewsplace to stayrestaurant next doorgreat experienceoutdoor poolweekly ratebusiness triprooms were very cleanwalking distancewould definitely stay here againother hotelshot breakfasttexaspetexteriorsteakhousewalmartreward
Reviewed 19 January 2015

Hotel is very clean but rooms outdated. I stay there on Business trips. It's located very close to the site I visit. The Staff are helpful, professional & friendly. Wireless Internet works well. There is an outdoor pool, however I never use it.

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BWPampa_GM, General Manager at Best Western Northgate Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2015

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your stay. We are pleased to see you enjoyed your time at the hotel, and look forward to serving you in the future.

Reviewed 28 October 2014

Nice place to visit, Pampa is one the foremost destinations in the Top of Texas. Be sure to visit the White Deer Land Museum and Main Street. Woody Guthrie has a Museum there also. why do we have to write so much, 200 characters is more than the people who live in Pampa. 200 Characters yet?

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BWPampa_GM, General Manager at Best Western Northgate Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review and comment on your recent stay at Best Western In Pampa, Texas. It is our goal to provide our guests with exceptional service and accommodations. We are so glad you chose to stay with us and that your room was clean and comfortable.

Reviewed 24 September 2014

The Hotel is nice and clean. Suggest getting a pool side room because the noise of the vehicles outside in the morning will certainly wake you up. If not the fumes from exhaust will. Good restaurant next door. For the cost of the room and the cleanliness it was really good... I don't have anything else to say about this hotel, but I have to put in 200 characters.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you very much for the feedback and taking time to fill up a survey. We appreciate your feedback and hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 16 September 2014

The first night the bathtub was not clean. After that was reported, it was cleaned the next evening. One of the cleaning/air freshener products used had a very strong odor and caused me to have breathing problems. I asked that it not be used and my request was granted, solving the problem. Over all the stay was okay.

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you so much for your feedback and glad we resolved air fresher issue during your stay.

Reviewed 12 September 2014

The staff were very accommodating and helpful the outside of hotel cleanliness could have been better. Most of the stay small particles of trash littered the courtyard area. But the yard workers came on the last day of my stay and the appearance was greatly improved. Smoke odor noted in my room throughout the stay but the smoking section was outside my room. Great stay for the price. The Bedding was very comfortable. I would stay again.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BWPampa_GM, General Manager at Best Western Northgate Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2014

We are glad you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to seeing you again...Thank you for your business..