“A great place for Mexican food!”
Review of TaMolly's

TaMolly's
Ranked #17 of 92 Restaurants in Paris
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Mexican
Paris, Texas
“A great place for Mexican food!”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

TaMolly's is a favorite here. It's where the locals go to get their Mexican food fix. Any time of day or evening, their parking lot is packed, which is a sign of good food. That said, the wait is never very long, except maybe after church on Sunday at lunch, and even then, they seat you pretty quickly. We have several Mexican restaurants here in town, and all I've tried have been good, but TaMolly's, hands down, seems to be the top of the list for most you ask around here.
I like that when I substitute salad for my rice & beans, they bring a nice, big, salad, at no extra charge. If you want jalapenos or chopped cilantro, just ask. They're very accommodating!

• Visited April 2014

Paris, Texas,
“TaMolly's”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

All hard surfaces...tile floors, tile tabletops...everything echos, hard to carry on a conversation in this place. The food is very average, the salsa has way too much garlic, you smell like B O when you walk out of this place.

• Visited April 2013
Texas
“Always great Tex Mex food.”
Reviewed 7 January 2014

I love the sauce here. The chicken enchilada with sour cream sauce are wonderful. When I travel to Iowa , always have to take them some chips and dip from TaMolly's. Ask for Megan or Jesus - they are great servers.

• Visited January 2014
Mary Esther, Florida
“Pretty okay!”
Reviewed 24 December 2013 via mobile

This place has been in Paris for quite a while, and I usually eat here when I visit. Decent menu, nice decor. I had a lunch size version of fajitas, which was pretty good. Although the chips are made fresh, the salsa is quite bland. Good service. You could do worse than TaMolly's

Wright City OK
“Everyone likes free!”
Reviewed 8 December 2013

A friend of mine had a bad experience there once and they gave her a gift card to come back. She invited me along for the ride when she decided to go back. The staff was busy but very nice and helpful. Brought us extras of everything that we asked for. Constantly had our drink full. At the end of the meal as we were getting up the waiter came over and offered us free dessert because the cook make extra. It was amazing. And of course everything tastes better when it is free. I will be back when I am back in the area.

• Visited July 2013

Been to TaMolly's? Share your experiences!