“Exceptional!”
Review of Hampton Inn Paris

Hampton Inn Paris
Ranked #3 of 12 Hotels in Paris
Reviewed 27 September 2012

First impressions are everything. From day one of a 3 week stay, I was made to feel like family and the entire staff went above and beyond to accommodate me. The rooms were cleaned daily, the breakfast was very good and the menu changed daily. There were manager specials 2 times a week with afternoon appetizers (pizza, subway sandwiches, bbq). The breakfast area with snacks and fresh juices are available to guests, 24 hours a day!

Hannah, special kudos to you! You really make guests feel exceptional and your intuition, knowledge, assertiveness makes this Hampton Inn my most memorable stay.

I hope I get assigned back to Paris as the town is also super friendly.

I have no complaints with the Hampton Inn in Paris and wish all Hamptons were modeled after this one! I'm sorry to report I'm staying at one right now in the Spokane Valley, Washington that is way below par. The staff barely speaks to you and being away from home, I feel very awkard and uncomfortable here. Unfortunately I will be looking for another hotel brand as my stay here will be for 40 days.

My kindest regards and appreciation to all of the staff in Paris, Tx!

D. Bergman

Room Tip: You will have no regrets staying at the Hampton Inn in Paris, Tx
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business

Reviewed 6 August 2012

I stayed here a few nights ago for two nights and the first night i got there the woman at the front desk was very friendly i cant remember her name but it seemed like she was always on the day shift she made me feel welcome as soon as i walked through the door and shes also very pretty so that doesnt hurt either lol and the pool and hot tub was nice and so was the breakfast and the beds i stayed in a room with a whirlpool and that was nice and also the bed was very comfortable and i would definatly stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 May 2012

We stay at this property often. My boyfriends mom lives in Assisted Living in Paris and this is always our first choice. Front desk staff even remembers us when we check in. Highly recommend this hotel.

Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 April 2012

I currently work in the customer satisfaction field & teach customer service. This hotel had supper customer service. Hannah was outstanding. She remembered our name when she saw us and went out of her way to insure that everything was to our satisfaction. I wish I could teach this to all my staff.

Room Tip: Check in staff was super.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 April 2012

We stayed in this Hilton group hotel back in September 2011, I most liked the attentiveness of the staff. My fiancée and I got married while staying there and I can say it was most enjoyable. Hotel room was a good size, we stayed in room 222 with 2 queen beds. The room had a good size television, microwave,fridge,iron, hair-dryer among other things you'd expect of a hotel of this chain, good sized bathroom too, only dislike if any was the view from our window, a trailer park. Lovely pool and hot tub, the free breakfast was better than most Iv'e paid for in Paris TX. I'd stay there again once I can afford it.

Room Tip: Get a poolside view if you can.
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Richard H
Reviewed 5 April 2012

I wasn't excited about this property when I received my reservations; recent comments on TripAdvisor had warned of a "not so terrific" place. When we checked in (a group of 6 for 5 days) we were greeted by an extremely proficient and friendly desk clerk who immediately called us by name - and did so all week long. View from the back of the hotel - not good - overlooks a trailer park that backs up to a Super Walmart, but amazingly quiet and we experienced no problems. Free breakfast every morning - staff was pleasant and dining area was kept very clean. It seems like the hotel management must have read prior TripAdvisor posts, because everything that was mentioned in previous reviews WAS NOT evident during our stay. Good job, Paris Hampton Inn staff!

Room Tip: ask for a room on the front if you are there for the view.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 March 2012

Just got into Paris, TX, for a night stay and the woman at the desk is very rude and not helpful. I have had this reservation at this hotel for over 3 weeks and when I bought my room for the night I selected a King Bed for one night. I got up to my room after getting my key from the rude desk clerk to find the room has two full size beds, not what I paid for. So I went back down to speak with the woman and was told that I am "guaranteed A bed" not necessarily the bed I chose, but the room is the same price...Can you tell me how that matters to me at this point? She insists that the hotel is full when there are less than 10 cars in the lot and this is the room I must keep for the night as I can't cancel or I'd be charged a fee. So, unless you want "A" lumpy, small bed then don't go to this hotel!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple