“Good BBQ. Try it.”

Scholl Bros BBQ
Ranked #3 of 98 Restaurants in Paris
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 2 June 2014

Work often brings me to, or at least through Paris. I found myself having lunch at Scholl Bros. BBQ on my first trip and I have come back every trip since. I would like to say that I have given the few other dining options a try, but I just cannot pull myself away from here. I usually get a chopped beef sandwich, smothering it in sauce at the table. I also load up on homemade pickles at the condiment bar. There is a local woman that makes fried pies and supplies Scholl's with a number of different options. I usually snag a pie for the road as a late afternoon snack. I look forward to my trips to Paris if only to stop in at Scholl's for a delicious and filling meal. Please stop here, you will not be disappointed. As a disclaimer, I tend to try local BBQ place on my travels around Texas. This is high on my list of not-to-be-missed BBQ.

Reviewed 16 May 2014 via mobile

If your ever driving through Paris, make sure your hungry and make sure you stop at Scholl Bros BBQ. Heck, even if you arent hungry, stop in to get a little que. Some of the BEST sausage ive ever eaten.

1  Thank Noah G
Reviewed 13 April 2014

If you want BBQ in Paris this is probably your best bet, but it is still just average. If you are BBQ snob like me you will probably be disappointed. I'd recommend turkey or sausage since their brisket is dry, lean, and lacking flavor. Their stuffed potato would be a solid choice, their sides are hit and miss.

2  Thank Barnez1
Reviewed 25 March 2014

Stop in on our way to Beaver's Bend based on ratings we saw on trip Advisor. Three people behind the counter never really greeted us, just waited for us to step up and tell them what we wanted. When I asked about the two different kind of hot links (regular and Pittsburgh), the guy said "one's hot". At that point I either had to guess or ask an apparently second stupid about which one one was hot. I guessed and got it wrong. It ended up getting some of the brisket and a hot link. It was good, but I wouldn't say it was the best BBQ I've had. Combine that with the passive aggressive service and that equals my rating.

1  Thank kseis
Reviewed 16 February 2014 via mobile

We were in Paris for the day and had lunch here based on the TA reviews. I had a sliced beef sandwich and chips. My husband had a sliced beef plate with baked beans and potato salad. The potato salad was just okay but everything else was terrific. I don't think I have ever had barbecued beef as tender as this. Still thinking about it!

1  Thank ILoveTexas

Been to Scholl Bros BBQ? Share your experiences!