“Popeyes Chicken is Flipping Awesome”
Review of Popeyes Chicken

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Popeyes Chicken
Ranked #32 of 92 Restaurants in Paris
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Popeyes Chicken is Flipping Awesome”
Reviewed 22 April 2014 via mobile

I just love it ! My home town doesn't have one. We just have a KFC and they are nothing special. The rice I had with my chicken was very good. I'll for sure be back down soon.

Texas
“Chicken strips? More like dredge strips”
Reviewed 17 March 2014

We had the family dinner (take out) and selected the boneless chicken so we did not have to deal with the bones when visiting my mother at a local nursing home... what a mistake - it was like eating fried dredge, you were hard pressed to find any real meat. Maybe the actual chicken was OK - Red Beans and Rice, fries (over cooked) were not any better. Green beans were pretty good. I don't know, but when I pay $38 for lunch, I want to be able to eat the stuff. I see they got good reviews...maybe it was an off day, but I don't think I'll go back to find out.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank GreyLady0821
Barnsley, United Kingdom
“Better than KFC”
Reviewed 24 February 2013

Having not ate at a Popeyes in almost 20 years I forgot just how good crispy chicken is. My wife and I bought 8 pieces and Louisiana fries with biscuits and gravy, delicious.

• Visited February 2013
2 Thank Richard H
“Hot and delicious”
Reviewed 1 January 2013 via mobile

The chicken is always hot and delicious. Good side dish selection.Biscuits are light and fluffy. Fast service!

Paris, Texas
“One of the best chicken places in town.”
Reviewed 13 December 2012

The chicken is always hot and fresh. The wait time is low, so it is easy to get in and out quickly or if you wish to dine in you have time to do so. Staff is friendly, and helpful too.

• Visited December 2012