“Fantastic!”

Napoli Italian Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Napoli Italian Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #43 of 198 Restaurants in Pasadena
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Fairmont/Crenshaw
Bear, Delaware
“Fantastic!”
Reviewed 9 May 2014 via mobile

My friend and I were visiting from Florida, and we went for lunch on a Friday. We were greeted and seated immediately. The server was great, and very attentive. Every time we ordered a drink, the bartender came over and asked if we liked it. I ordered the Scallopini de Pollo, and it was awesome! The prices were very reasonable, and overall look of the dining area was simply lovely. :)

Clinton, Mississippi
“Well Pleased with Food and Service”
Reviewed 27 March 2014

This was our first visit to this restaurant and we plan to return on our next trip to Pasadena. The restaurant features home made pasta. I found the Lobster Ravioli to be especially good. The service was very good.

Visited March 2014
Houston, Texas
“Really good food, and Service”
Reviewed 1 May 2013

This place had AWESOME food, and really good service the night I went there.
However it also seemed there was some sort of private party they were setting up for which diminished from the overall experience.
I will still go back, as the food and service made it worth it, and that was probably a one time thing.

• Visited January 2013
Ottawa, Illinois
“dont order delivery.”
Reviewed 3 April 2013

the pizza looked like it had been dropped and slide across the floor. just a bland pizza. what really makes me mad is I gave the guy a $6 tip before I looked inside the box.

Visited April 2013
San Jose, California
“Yummy food and excellent service!”
Reviewed 27 February 2013

We enjoyed dinner on a Friday night. Atmosphere was warm and casual. Waitress was excellent and my dinner selection was excellent. I ordered the Healthy item from the menu, which included some Alfredo sauce along with a spicy marinera sauce over pasta - delicious! The Garlic bread rolls were decadant and the garden salad was good with a tasty dressing. I would recommend it.

• Visited February 2013