“great”

Days Inn & Suites Pasadena
Ranked #11 of 21 Hotels in Pasadena
Reviewed 9 March 2013

I have the opportunity to stay at different hotels for a period of 6 weeks at a time. My experience at Days Inn was nothing less than great. The staff (Kem) was great as well as rhe rest of the staff. The rooms were big and you didn't feel closed in like other hotels. As a business rep I would always make it a policy to stay at this hotel. Others in the area do not match up to this hotel. The breakfast was plenty and good. The price was very reasonable and the parking was never a problem. Very Secured. Great Job Days Inn.

Room Tip: I stayed in 3 different rooms, the jacuzzi room was geat.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Rsguestusa

Reviewed 2 March 2013

I got a good deal for what I paid. The beds were comfortable and the room was reasonably clean. During my stay, the staff was very courteous and efficient. The breakfast could have offered a little more, but as I said, I got a good deal for what I paid. The only real downside is the location. The hotel is on Spencer Hwy and sits right off of the street. Late at night, I'd swear there was a NASCAR event going on outside the hotel with revving engines and squealing tires. Otherwise, I'd stay here again if ever in the Pasadena area.

Room Tip: Ask for a room at the farthest end of the hotel from the street.
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 November 2012

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
1  Thank SERGIO M
Reviewed 4 October 2012

Most of the ppl there were nice, but the manager has a problem with charging credit cards after guest are gone I do not recommend this hotel to any one... when you are living on a budget and 199.99 is taken out of your account it truly sucks!

Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank JanaGLinthicum
Reviewed 4 October 2012

Stayed here for months while working nearby and had problems repeatedly with owner overcharging me on my credit card. Even charged me again for rooms 4 days after I checked out. I definatly do not recommend giving these people your card.

• Stayed: September 2012
1  Thank Melanien2523
Reviewed 5 May 2012

I recently had to travel for a funeral, the hotel had bobby pins laying on the table when we walked into the room, I immediately went and purchased clorox wipes, I realized the bobby pins were used to close the curtains.
I asked for a 12/1pm check out due to family obligations, and was denied. oh well,
the positive, large rooms, good air.
Continental breakfast is adquate. Buy your own fruit. I had coffee cups and coffee packet in my room, but no coffee pot

Room Tip: first floor was fine, great view of the parking lot!
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 July 2011

FRom the previous reviews I was a little vary of staying here, but i have to tell you those fears were totally unfounded. When i checked in the hotel was super clean and fresh. The ac in my room was already turned on with complimentary waters and cookies. My room was so big and super clean, I inspected. I always appreciate the white bedding makes it feel cleaner to. Free internet came in handy. Overall I had a great stay and will be returning anytime i am in the area.

Room Tip: Just ask at the front desk
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Meee91
Travellers also viewed these Pasadena hotels
La Quinta Inn & Suites Pasadena North
#8 of 21 in Pasadena
Super 8 Pasadena
Super 8 Pasadena
#13 of 21 in Pasadena

Been to Days Inn & Suites Pasadena? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn & Suites Pasadena

Address: 2601 Spencer Hwy, Pasadena, TX 77504-1017 (Formerly Pasadena Inn Hotel & Suites)
Region: United States > Texas > Texas Gulf Coast > Pasadena
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Room Service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #11 of 21 Hotels in Pasadena
Price Range: £56 - £80 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn & Suites Pasadena 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Days Inn & Suites Pasadena reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Holiday Inn Express Pasadena Hotel Pasadena