“Avoid at all costs!!”
Review of Chili's

Chili's
Ranked #157 of 261 Restaurants in Pearland
Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

Disappointed. Extremely rude hostess. If I could give no stars then this is the time.

Ordinarily I am very nice and give people the benefit of the doubt. I completely believe everyone has bad days.

However, when we arrived the hostess told us to wait while she sat a table. Nothing unusual and very typical for a Sunday. When she returned, she ignored us and took the name of another family who came in after us. She then proceeded to sit this family before us. Next, she sat a group of adults only at a regular table by the booths. She returned to tell us that all that was available was a tall table. We have smallish children which would make this difficult. We were very upset with the whole situation and not so much with the tall table. Instead we just said we'll go somewhere else. Instead of being apologetic or nice, the hostess gave us attitude. She said that its Sunday and the kids can sit at a high table but its us that said no. This isn't her problem.

We will never come back here. Why would we when we are treated this way and then given attitude for leaving. We will definitely be choosing other restaurants. Restaurants that would actually appreciate our money.

Reviewed 14 April 2017 via mobile

Had lunch here with 12 of my co workers, I had a chicken Cesar salad that was pretty good. Looked like most of the guys got burgers, and it all looked good to me, didn't hear anybody complain and the staff was real nice. Our waitress was very nice and joking around with us. I would return again.

Reviewed 30 September 2016

Chili's is a cool and reasonable priced, but it's a truly Russian roulette, plagued by uneven interpretations of the menu, and worse, uneven service.

Whilst Chili's Pearland at Silverlake has a great atmosphere and friendly service, that is both inviting and fun, the Broadway branch 14 miles to the east is awful, so bad that in the few occasions I have visit it, there is a new manager.

Servers are hurried and rude, although the place is never full.Food comes in different quantities and overcooked or under cooked compared to other Chili's,
You may finish your meal before a server shows up yo clear the appetizer plates, and unasked for, they present your bill.

In all Chili's you can pay from the desk station, but not here. They have been disconnected, so you can't leave a negative feedback.

When we asked our server why our appetizer and entree plates were still there while eating our dessert, she said that "we hadn't requested it nice enough" with angry tone and on top of her lungs. Really? I always thought a server cleared a table when a new dish came, not when he or she was nicely asked.

And do not fall for the Chili's points gimmick. You will find that you can only use them on certain days and for some items. True be told, they are useless.

If you can have another choice for a beer and fajitas, do go there. Here food is pretty generic, nothing spectacular or memorable, but the bad service is.

Reviewed 7 March 2016 via mobile

Went here around 5 for dinner with family. Seems like they changed menu again. Only go here once or twice a year . Food was fresh and service was good on this visit. Not my favorite place but was fine on this visit.

Reviewed 10 December 2015 via mobile

Nice restaurant for the whole family. Food takes a little long to come out but gives you time to fill up on their chips and salsa. Nice big menu with tons of choices.