“A bit of heaven”

Ranked #9 of 11 Hotels in Pearland
Caldwell, Texas
“A bit of heaven”
Reviewed 20 June 2014

I made reservations the day before my arrival in preparation for my husbands surgery at the med. center, after having my reservation cancelled at La Quinta after they found out I had a free nights stay voucher due to a bad experience.

I didnt arrive until after 10:00 and I was exhausted. I was warmly greeted and there was no signing in, pecking at the keyboard, making up keys...anything. I was handed my keys and told when breakfast would be available, and pointed in the right direction.

When I got into my room I found it very clean, the layout was perfect, and comfortable. The pictures in reviews dont do the room justice, at least in the room I was given. I can't say one bad thing about it.

The breakfast bar is well stocked with a large variety of goodies, and kept clean by the staff.

I stayed for 2 days and both were perfect, just what I needed after a few stressful days. The check out was simple, no fuss and the staff was more than accomodating.

I'd say this was a 5 star spot!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Belton, South Carolina
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Will not ever stay there again . First the shower want work second they rent room to dopers that party all night keeping everyone awake told front desk they dont care Days Inn & Suites Duncan/Spartanburg

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Rushi P, Manager at SpringHill Suites Houston Pearland, responded to this review, 20 June 2014
Dear Mr. James,
First let me say thank you for taking the time and reporting your issue. The feedback which we receive is very valuable to our team. I do apologize for the inconvenience you experienced with your stay. However, was this stay at the SpringHill Suites in Pearland, TX or at the Days Inn & Suites in Spartanburg? Please let us know.

Regards,
Rushi Pateder
SpringHill Suites by Marriott, GM

Travellers are raving about these Pearland hotels

Brenham, Texas
Reviewed 13 May 2014

This appears to be an older hotel that has been well renovated. My husband and I stayed here using Marriott Rewards points when he had an early morning medical appointment in Pearland. We enjoyed the large room and relaxing in the living area. The bed was very comfortable and the room was clean and quiet. There is ample parking. I thoroughly enjoyed the full breakfast buffet - hot scrambled eggs, bacon, biscuits, a choice of toppings, a variety of cereal, pastries, fruit and yogurt. We would stay here again.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Emmie0404
Mansfield
Reviewed 31 March 2014

If you are in the Pearland, Fresno area, this hotel I can recommend. I honestly can't say anything bad about the hotel. The only thing I found that I dislike is that I prefer an indoor pool and this one is outdoors. Other than that, the staff was friendly, answered any questions I had. The room was nice and clean, and the complimentary breakfast was nice. So nothing spectacular, nor nothing to complain about. If I had to do it again, I would certainly without a doubt make a stay here.

Room Tip: 2 queens and the living area sleeper sofa is great if you have kids.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Ontario, Canada
Reviewed 28 March 2014

This was an okay Hotel, Nothing to special. Breakfast is included in price. Buffet had a variety.
Wifi is fast. Parking was great. Service was just okay. Beds had memory foam, very comfortable.
We were here on business, stopped in the area to see a friend at the Houston Rodeo.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Rushi P, Manager at SpringHill Suites Houston Pearland, responded to this review, 4 April 2014
Dear Deb C,
First let me say thank you for taking the time and posting a review on our hotel. The feedback which we receive is very valuable to our team. We have read your comment regarding our hotel. We are schedule for a renovation in 2015. We are hoping when our renovation is complete, we will be able to meet or exceed your expectation. Again, we are sorry for not meeting your expectation on your last stay, however, we hope you will come and stay with us again in the near future.

Warmest Regards,
Rushi
Delray Beach, Florida
Reviewed 20 March 2014

I checked in the late. The woman was fantastic. I was stuck in Houston due to missing connection. Most hotels were sold out. It was very late and I was exhausted (i was only going to get a few hours sleep). She suggested that she schedule a car because I was leaving again at 5 am. Thank goodness she did. Every half hour helps. Gave me toiletries because I was without a bag. Then in the am, I was leaving so early breakfast was not out yet. The gentleman went in the back a gave me a bagel so I would have something before my long business day. Hotel was very clean.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed 23 February 2014 via mobile

I just left the hotel and had to review immediately after having a full breakfast that was included in the very reasonable price of our accommodation. The hotel itself is very clean and I swear they pump in fresh clean air to keep the hotel cozy, not sterile. The staff are very kind and greet you coming and going. Our room faced a major freeway and I couldn't hear the traffic! I also didn't hear my neighbors. Great stay and would recommend the hotel if you're in the area.

Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends