Sleep Inn & Suites Hotel Pearland - Houston South
US$108
US$102
US$157
Courtyard
Best Western Pearland Inn(Pearland)(Great Value!)
US$116
US$96
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfirst floornice hotelfront desk staffthe breakfast areabusinesshoustonbreakast
Reviewed 11 November 2013

I stay here throughout the week on business. I must say that this is a great hotel. Staff is always friendly. And the hotel is always clean. Rooms are very comfortable and have all modern amenities. Thank you for a wonderful stay. J White

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
neil b, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Hotel Pearland - Houston South, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2014

Dear John

Kind Regards,

Niel B.
G.M.
Sleep Inn & Suites
832-230-3000

Reviewed 7 November 2013

I stayed one night here recently. The room I was large, with a good sized bathroom and huge shower. However the room seemed a little dirty (the sides etc were polished and the bedding clean) but the carpet and paint in the room and surround areas has seen better days.

In the morning there was no one assistant at breakfast, there was good laid out. Paper plates and plastic cutlery we dotted about for use. The food was pretty bad, I was relieved to be leaving.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Michael r
sleepinnpearland, Front Office Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Hotel Pearland - Houston South, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2013

Thank you, Sir, for taking the time to write a review for our hotel. Please accept our apologies, and rest assured that no guest comment goes unnoticed. We apologize if we did not meet your expectations, and would like to inform you that this property's rooms are currently under rennovation and we expect completion in early 2014. We'd like to have you stay with us again and we're looking forward to exceeding your expectations during your next stay. We appreciate your business, and hope you choose Sleep Inn next time you're in the Houston/Pearland area.

Thank you.

Reviewed 8 October 2013

My stay at Sleep Inn & Suites was the GREATEST!!!!. I stayed at the Sleep Inn on the weekend of my Birthday and it was fantastic. The staff was very professional and friendly. No matter how many times I called for assistance there was always a smile on the other end. The rooms were also great.- Got a real good nights sleep. I highly recommend this hotel for family reunions, class reunions, or just a weekend getaway. This is the place, if you want that Home away from Home feeling. - Not to forget the Continental breakfast- it was Hmmmm Good.

Thanks, Sleep Inn
B.Y

Room Tip: Look for Smiling Faces of the Staff when you check in.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
sleepinnpearland, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Hotel Pearland - Houston South, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2013

We are so please to hear about your stay. Thank you for sharing your birthday with us. We are glad we made your stay an enjoyable one. We look forward to future stay with us!
Thanks again and happy travels,

Reviewed 28 August 2013

Just spent the weekend at this hotel. It was our first experience at this property and I would highly recommend it to anyone. Its clean, modern, well run, and has all the amenities one would want in a motel stay. The pool area is clean though a bit small. the rooms are luxurious and have all the modern conveniences you want. The staff was friendly and attentive- front desk staff courteous and helpful, and the whole staff seemed eager to please their guests. The continental breakfast was above average. If you want a family friendly place to stay, this is it. Things for everyone to do and very kid friendly
-- Boris

Room Tip: Third floor level very quite.....
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank Boris R
sleepinnpearland, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Hotel Pearland - Houston South, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2013

Boris,
Thank you for being our guest. It makes us very happy to hear about pleasant experiences here at the property. The next time you are in town, we would love to have you visit again.
Happy Travels to you,

Reviewed 9 August 2013

I will not stay here again , room when arrived was hot . Room smelled kind of musty , and the room was muggy .. Could not sleep at night because I was hot and the room would not cool , I checked out asap!!!

• Stayed: August 2013

I am sorry you were not happy with your stay. .We have procedures put into place to guarantee our guests a pleasant and comfortable experience here at the Sleep Inn and Suites. I have used this situation as a teachable moment for all staff to ensure it won't happen again. Temperatures in Texas do get very high and our guest should not have to suffer because of that. We are very sorry and hope you would give a try again, now that this issue has been addressed and fixed.