“Perfect!”

Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Pflugerville
Texas
“Perfect!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 April 2010

I've never had a more pleasant overnight stay anywhere, at any price. I was pleasantly surprised from the moment I entered the lobby. The hotel is beautiful and the staff is professional, friendly, and helpful. My room was so clean that had they told me I was its first occupant, I'd have believed it. It was beautifully appointed, spotlessly clean, and unbelievably quiet (please forgive my blatant overuse of adjectives, but I just don't know how else to relay how impressed and pleased I was). Though I could tell that the person in the room next to me had his/her television on as I was unlocking my door, once I entered my room and closed the door, I couldn't hear it at all, nor could I hear any street noise from the busy city street behind the facility or from IH 35 in front (my room faced the rear). I never heard a sound from outside my room all night. The icing on the cake was the very nice hot breakfast that was interspersed with several visits to my table by the owner/manager, Mr. Pillai, who was very interested in the quality of my stay there and asked my opinion on literally every aspect......and poured my orange juice, too!

All in all, a wonderful stay that made a stressful overnight trip much more pleasant than it would have been otherwise. I will stay at this facility if/when I have any reason to stay in Austin again even if there are other lodgings closer to where I need to be. A drive across Austin would easily be justified by such comfort and courtesy.

• Stayed April 2010, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Tennessee
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 April 2010

This is a great place to stay. Clean quiet, friendly staff. Be sure to eat at Fish Daddy's next door when you stay.

• Stayed April 2010, travelled on business
Florissant, CO
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 March 2010

I booked several rooms at this motel for family to stay during our son's wedding. All my guests and family told me how they loved the accommodations. The rooms were large comfortble, clean and well tended. Better than average breakfast, very friendly, helpful staff and a manager/owner who was highly visible, always engaging guests, overseeing the finest details of his business and the comfort of his guests. I highly recommend this motel. Rooms have fridges and microwaves. Nearby are restaurants in walking distance, an HEB grocery store, Jack in the Box, Taco Cabana, gas station and mini mart. Our family with young children were very pleased as well.

• Stayed March 2010, travelled with family
1 Thank CoyoteQT
lsp38
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 December 2009

The staff was very nice and attentive to our needs. The room was a decent size flat screen tv, refrigerator and microwave. Everything was clean bathroom room etc. Breakfast was nice more there just cereal they had fruit, eggs, biscuits, sausage, waffles, yogurt and fruit juice. I will stay there again and they also have a conference room available if needed. It was ver close to shopping areas also.

• Stayed December 2009, travelled on business
1 Thank lsp38
Pflugerville,Tx.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 December 2009

I am very pleased to say that, I have not had a bad experience at all. I have stayed here 5 times within the last month. The staff is very courteous and friendly and the accomadations are very comfortable and clean, which is what keeps me coming back to stay. The morning breakfast is also quite good and the workout room and the in door pool with jacuzzi is also a plus. I would definetly recommed the hotel for your stay as well. Thanks to the hotel staff for your atention to detail and your smiling faces.

• Stayed December 2009, travelled solo
1 Thank ging1323
Also consider these accommodations in or near Pflugerville
BEST WESTERN Plus Pflugerville Inn & Suites
Sleep Inn & Suites
Sleep Inn & Suites
#62 of 200 in Austin
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Austin North (Pflugerville)
Homewood Suites by Hilton TechRidge Parmer @ I-35
Home2 Suites by Hilton Austin Round Rock
Hilton Garden Inn Austin North

Been to Comfort Suites North? Share your experiences!