Comfort Suites Pflugerville - Austin North
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewsfancier hotelsfront desklike sleeping on a cloudindoor pool and hot tubeasy accesschoice hotelshotel is greatcomfortable stayplace to staybeds were comfortablehome away from homecleaning staffshower headthe entire staffchecking incheddarsaustin
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 July 2010

Our time at this hotel was so-o-o-o-o relaxing and the staff was very helpful (especially Nicole). It was almost like being "Queen for 2 days". I will recommend it to all I can.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank greatplace038
Reviewed 4 June 2010

We stayed here in late May, 2010 and found it to be a very good choice. Everything was great--absolutely nothing but good! The front desk was courteous and efficient; the room were spotlessly clean, spacious and comfortable. They were full the night we were there--seemed to be a group of young people there for a baseball event, but we experienced no noise or inconvenience. We didn't use the pool or fitness equipment and the breakfast area was full, but that wasn't a surprise given the number of guests and the fact that we were leaving at a very popular hour. Because it was full and we didn't have a lot of extra time, we skipped the breakfast. The location was convenient--just off of I-35 north of Austin, so getting around was pretty easy. I would definitely stay here again--would have no hesitation, as we had a great experience.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank OneTraveler
Reviewed 24 May 2010

The Comfort Suites in Pflugerville, TX is just north of Austin in a quiet location with easy access to I-35 and downtown Austin a few miles away. Our king room included a sitting area with love seat and chair. The flat screen TV could swivel for viewing from the bed or the sitting area. The furnishings are attractive, and standard amenities (coffee pot, hair dryer, iron, ironing board) are provided. The bath is clean and well-kept but not spacious. The room also provides a small refrigerator and microwave, both clean and in good working order. The heat/AC unit resides below the window with some forced air noise but very quiet for the type of unit. The only attribute of the room that we can fault is the adjoining room door with a wide gap under the door. We could easily hear our “neighbors” in the room next door, and cold air flowed freely under the door, but we remedied the problem with a rolled-up towel along the bottom of the door.

Breakfast each morning consists of a variety of hot and cold items: scrambled eggs, sausage, biscuits, make-your-own waffles, bagels, muffins, instant oatmeal, fresh fruit, and cold cereals. Beverages are coffee, hot tea, milk, orange and apple juice.

Taking advantage of an organization discount rate, the room and breakfast are a good value. The fitness room is adequate. Two computers are available for use in the attractive lobby.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank RetiredTravelerTN
Reviewed 21 May 2010

We have stayed at this delightful motel three times in the last two months. Our requests for two adjoining rooms has always been honored. Rooms have been very comfortable and spotless. The staff, including manager and reservations clerks, are extremely courteous and attentive. The complimentary breakfast is varied and tasty, and the area is exceptionally clean. On any future visits to this area, we wouldn't consider staying anyplace else.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank pjje
Reviewed 16 April 2010

I've never had a more pleasant overnight stay anywhere, at any price. I was pleasantly surprised from the moment I entered the lobby. The hotel is beautiful and the staff is professional, friendly, and helpful. My room was so clean that had they told me I was its first occupant, I'd have believed it. It was beautifully appointed, spotlessly clean, and unbelievably quiet (please forgive my blatant overuse of adjectives, but I just don't know how else to relay how impressed and pleased I was). Though I could tell that the person in the room next to me had his/her television on as I was unlocking my door, once I entered my room and closed the door, I couldn't hear it at all, nor could I hear any street noise from the busy city street behind the facility or from IH 35 in front (my room faced the rear). I never heard a sound from outside my room all night. The icing on the cake was the very nice hot breakfast that was interspersed with several visits to my table by the owner/manager, Mr. Pillai, who was very interested in the quality of my stay there and asked my opinion on literally every aspect......and poured my orange juice, too!

All in all, a wonderful stay that made a stressful overnight trip much more pleasant than it would have been otherwise. I will stay at this facility if/when I have any reason to stay in Austin again even if there are other lodgings closer to where I need to be. A drive across Austin would easily be justified by such comfort and courtesy.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled on business