“Perfect on a Weekday” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Austin's Park

Austin's Park
More attraction details
Owner description: A great place to spend the day with the family. We have an All-U-Can-Eat Buffet,Video Arcade Games, Miniature Golf, Go-Karts, Bumper Boats, Tea Cups, Rio Grande Train, Laser Tag, Indoor Rockwall, Water Rockwall, and Little Shot.
Salado, Texas
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 43 helpful votes
“Perfect on a Weekday”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 August 2013

For the first time in many visits, I actually enjoyed myself and the kids (15, 13, 10, 7) all had a terrific time. Unlimited pizza, pasta, salad and drinks, lasertag (new and better system/gear), go carts, putt-putt golf, bumper boats, a climbing wall, and a couple kiddie rides for 22 clams is a good deal and even better if you can spread it out over several hours and a couple meals. Yes, video games and batting cages will cost you a little extra and no, the food isn't great, but it's better than it used to be and the staff is more service oriented and less apathetic than we've experienced in past visits. Though we went on a Monday, AP&P seems to have the NFL Network piping in, a huge plus for football fan parents on Sundays....if parents or grandparents don't wish to engage in the attractions, it will only set them back eight bucks & for better or worse, you still get the food/drink.

After several years of missteps, bad food/service, and constantly changing prices, Austin's Park and Pizza has finally found its footing and discovered the right chemistry in making its entertainment choice a rewarding one for families.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank WeRSunshine

Houston, Texas
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“PIZZA, PIZZA AND MORE PIZZA”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 August 2013

the food is gross, no real favors but the staff members were friendly. the indoor games had issues with the card readers. The outdoors areas were in good shape but the gokarts were running a poorly. The kids were removed from a ride due to the lap bars not fully engaging, thanks to the staff member who caught the issue because the operator did not catch the issue and just about sent the kids in the air with out being secured. Costly, far travel from south Austin and needs to be worked over a bit

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Jim H
Pflugerville, Texas
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Bad choice”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2013 via mobile

This place had outside stuff to do but is very overpriced. The pizza buffet is not that great tasting all bland.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Disappointed”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 July 2013

We paid $107 for two adults and two kids... The food was nothing to write home about, the pizza wasn't any better then frozen pizza that could be bought at a grocery store. The kids played and weren't interested in staying past 2 hours. Total waste of money in my opinion.

1 Thank Leedamilyx4
Pflugerville, Texas
“Lame, and in need of updates!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 July 2013

We live about 30 miles outside of Austin in a small community with nothing to do, so we always have to drive into either Pflugerville, Round Rock, or Austin. My son, husband and I decided to go to Austin's Park and Pizza this weekend. The last time I was there was about 12 years ago when my son was really small. We played a game of golf first, and I noticed that even though most of that area was in good condition, some of the arrows marking the way could really use repainting, and a few of the decorations are in need repair. We decided after that to get a drink and grab some pizza. We got to the buffet right at 8:00pm and they were almost finished putting everything up, were were lucky enough to get one drink of soda. I saw about 4 pieces of pizza still out and was going to get at least 1 or 2 pieces so that my son could have something to eat...but in the few steps I took to get it, the girl behind the counter was rushing to throw them out seeing me coming. So, in other words they started closing down the buffet well before 8pm. The boat ride is only ok, they need to have more boats available as they only had just a few available and any one time and the rest are charging. The go karts for the adults were very difficult to steer. My husband is a 6ft 230 lb man, and had a hard time steering. He said it wasn't that fun, my son liked it though, but he wasn't steering. My son really enjoyed himself on the Jr. go karts, he was able to drive. The climbing wall outside closed before he was able to have a turn, and this was before the park closed. We thought that for the the amount of money we spent to get in and for the attractions, it wasn't worth it. We will not be going back.