“Yummy”

Chick-fil-A
Ranked #26 of 117 Restaurants in Pflugerville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 27 April 2014

I had the CFA Sandwich meal with coleslaw. Awesome customer service, very fast, friendly service with smiles. Everyone was working as a team here and the dining room was clean and they had well stocked condiments. Delicious food and friendly people, love this place! Thank you Chick Fil A

Reviewed 11 January 2014

This is a great place to grab a quick bite to eat with the kiddos. Its always clean and service is good. They have an indoor playground for the kids.

They offer a kids night on Tuesdays or Wednesdays. They always have some type of activity but the place is always packed.

The only complaint I have is that the playground is supposed to be for kids 3 and under. Every time we go I find 8-12 year old kids acting like idiots and pushing the little ones out of the way.

Reviewed 15 April 2013

But we had a fine experience. We each ordered from a different person. The food came out just minutes after we ordered. It was hot and delicious. The people were respectful and polite. I guess this is just another fast food place but having never been to one of these, I was impressed by the condiments offered. This entry is more for the person who has never been to a chick-fil-a before. The spicy chicken sandwhich had a kick to it so if you arent really looking for spice, dont order that. The waffle fries were nice. I liked their ketchup dipping containers rather than the packets (which they also have if you want). When I was asked if I wanted sauces and I said BBQ please, the gentleman said "is four okay?" instead of just plopping one down and waiting for me to ask for more.

Reviewed 17 May 2012

Like most of the Chick-fil-A's around, this one offers consistently good hot food. Even their morning chicken bisquit is great. They have an Oreo Milkshake that is SO fattening, but SO good! I usually buy one, drink half, then freeze the other half. Did you know they serve Chicken Tortilla Soup now? Although I feel it's grossly over-priced, it's really good. Restaurant is clean, service is fast. They do have one manager there who seems to be too carried away with his position and always stands at the front counter....just watching things. It's kinda creepy.