“Keep looking for a place to eat.”

Russo's New York Pizzeria
Ranked #15 of 144 Restaurants in Pflugerville
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner
Description: New York style pizza, giant pizza slices, calzones, pastas, salads, soups, piadina flatbread sandwiches, fresh pastas, gluten free pasta, gluten free pizza, beer, wine, desserts, kids menu, New York cheesecake. At Russo's New York Pizzeria, we're inspired by the traditional Italian values of family, friends and, of course, food. Our menus deliver delicious Italian meals prepared with our passion for food, fresh ingredients and the goal of providing our guests a distinctive dining experience. Reminiscent of the authentic pizzerias from the Italian neighborhoods, everything is made from scratch with hand-picked ingredients, in traditional Italian style. Into the oven it goes. Russo's New York Pizzerias only use traditional brick ovens because brick ovens give Russo's New York pizza the crisp crust and authentic taste our fans and guests have come to love.
Reviewed 3 September 2018

On a Tuesday evening our family came in after an event. 7 adults and 2 kids. Terrible service. Asked for bread for a total of 45 minutes and the answer was always “it will be out in just a minute. To add insult to injury they then brought a basket with 5 pieces of bread. Hostess was wiping dishes off as she placed the, to reset tables. Weren’t they clean? Alfredo sauce tasted floury. I certainly don’t want their recipe. Tea glasses stayed empty then waitress would come by with enough for 1-2 glasses and not come right back.

The only reason I gave this one star is because there is t an option for NO star.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 19 July 2018

To start off it was my birthday lunch and I could have chose to go anywhere in Pflugerville but I use to enjoy lunch at Russo's and today was a disaster. When we walked in (4 of us) there was not one other person there. The waitress had a frown the whole time and looked pitiful. We got a waiter Chris, placed our order for tea which really confused him. Placed our lunch order then he just disappeared and never came back. We ask another waiter for something and where he was and was informed that he was outside jumping the bus boys car. Ok but you don't leave your table UN-attended when you are are a waiter in a restaurant. The lunch was eatable but I placed a order to go and it was horrible. Could have fit it into the palm of my hand for $10. Ask if they were under new management and was there was a manager there and they told me no and that the manager was on vacation. Well there you go! If this manager lets his business go down like this he might as well just close it now. HORRIBLE MANAGEMENT AND CUSTOMER SERVICE!!

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 25 June 2018

I mi9ss my New York home, when the need to feel like Im back on the block, I order a variety of pasta dishes at Russos,but when I entertain my associates, we do the Pizza, because everyone loves pizza and Russos has the best outside of Manhattan.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 31 March 2018

Since TA, Yelp, etc don't seem to list the new location in Cedar Park, I'm leaving one here. Granted, this location has only been open a couple weeks, if that, but was sorely disappointed. Pizza was mediocre at best and overpriced. Wine list was very limited and also overpriced. What's worse, is that almost right across the street is Gino's, which is way better. Wait staff was obviously poorly trained, but I understand it just opened.

Date of visit: March 2018
1  Thank Banditdogaustin
Reviewed 4 March 2018

Been here several times and have had mixed reviews. The last time was on 3/3/18 and excellent. We had a sweat server named Jill and she was perfect she took order quickly and also brought us the bread free app which is to die for. In the past we had a really bad server named Kurt who gave everyone around us this app but us and I told my wife if he still worked at place and was our server we would leave.

Pizza is very good and prices are fine.

Date of visit: April 2017