“Can't find a non-Buffet Chinese Restaurant?”
Review of T. Jin

T. Jin
Ranked #16 of 130 Restaurants in Pflugerville
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

When I sit and eat in a restaurant, I want my food fresh and only looked at by the cook, the server and then myself. Once it's in front of me, I want ambiance, quiet and tranquility instead of the clutter of buffet style eateries.

If all else matcheds, the taste should reflect the peace and subtle flavor of its decor, aroma and presentation. T. Jin gives me everything Iong for, including an eager staff.

Food is delish, small store front design is quite quaint for that added pleasure of eating a great meal..

Reviewed 4 March 2018

I have been several times since we moved tp Pflugerville. It is not my favorite but it is in the top 5 Chinese in town.

I tend to order the same thing at these places and here it seems to be the Sweat and Sour Chicken with Fried Rice and Egg drop soup. It is always good and service is always super fast. I am not a fan of the Fried Rice as it really is just brown rice with nothing in it at all. Everything else is always good and fresh.

Reviewed 26 August 2017

By far my least favorite of the 3 Chinese food joints in StoneHill. The food was randomly prepared. The pieces were all of differing sizes making some done, some overdone, and some underdone. The other 2 are chains but have far better quality control.

Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

I travel extensively for work, and find chinese take-out or delivery a near staple living out of a suitcase.

After a busy day around the house we opted to try T-Jins delivery. I called to verify delivery area, and after 5 minutes of spelling my street name, was told they only deliver with 4 mile radius and "No delivery". Google maps says we are 3.2 miles away. We decided to eat in based on the online reviews.

Was seated and order taken fairly fast. I ordered General Tso's chicken, wife got Sechzuan chicken, kids had Hunan beef and Mongolian beef. My Genera's chicken arrived within 4-5 minutes, but nobody else's meals. Waitress kept try to bring us somebody else's sesame chicken 3 times. 10-12 minutes after my plate arrived they brought my wife's sechzuan, but not the kid's. 5 minutes after asking what was the issue was, the waitress was trying to give another table our kid's meals. Had to ask for the side of pork fried rice that was ordered. After finally getting our meals, they looked good, so we tasted each others. To all of our surprises, they all tasted the same. They use the same basic stir -fry sauce on everything and vary the vegetables to call it a different dish. Generals chicken, Sechzuan, and Mongolian are supposed to be spicy hit...not here. Nothing. Was almost too sweet to eat. Like bottled teriyaki glaze.
Pork fried rice had no pork in it, or any veg. Was nothing but rice fried in soy sauce.

Worst part was that my chicken was doughy and pink in parts. What. Little I ate, I paid for all day yesterday. Was sick entire day. Still having intestinal after-effects today.

NEVER EAT HERE.

Reviewed 24 July 2017

I had a great dinner at T Jin, I ordered an egg roll and the Happy Family(beef, chicken, shrimp and scallops with veggies in a brown sauce) dish. Both were excellent. The meal had tons of meat and veggies, the fried rise was also very good with the food. The egg roll was good, nothing special but tasty. The service was excellent, my food came out of the kitchen right away, nice and hot. If you are looking for a really good Chinese meal, I would give this restaurant a shot!