“Great food, good service!”
Review of Camino Real - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Camino Real
Cuisines: Mexican
pflugerville
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food, good service!”
Reviewed 27 November 2011

I hate to see the bad reviews on here because I really like this place. Salsa is very good, mexican martinis are the one reason to go there alone. The service has always been friendly. The restaurant is a little run down itself but it wouldn't keep me from going there. Love the enchiladas!

Visited October 2011
1 Thank amber12345_11

Pflugerville
“Good food, Great service...”
Reviewed 26 August 2011

I have lived in Pflugerville for 5 years went to this establishment for the first time last night. The service was great, thanks Margaritte! The fajitas were very good and the drinks were also. I will be back!

• Visited August 2011
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Will never go back EVER!!!!”
Reviewed 25 June 2011

It was the worst service, horrible food and outrageously priced!!!!!! I hope they close down they r so horrible!!!

1 Thank nita504
“I like the food, but it is $$$ and for...”
Reviewed 18 September 2010

I like the food, but it is $$$ and for the third time, they do not have charro beans. I will continue to go, and I will coach like Gordon Ramsey and try to get it turned around. Stay tuned.

Pflugerville
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Disgusting food and incompetent staff”
Reviewed 1 September 2010

I don't usually take the time to write reviews, but this place was so god-awful bad that I felt I had to warn people. After being seated, we were completely ignored for about 5 minutes, even though there was only one other couple dining in the restaurant at that time. We eventually placed our order and got our chips and salsa which were decent. The food they brought was absolutely disgusting - I wouldn't even feed it to my dog. I took one bite and couldn't eat any more; keep in mind that we were totally starving at the time. I informed our waitress of this and she just kinda shrugged her shoulders. I told her that I was willing to pay for the drinks we had, but could not justify paying for food in which one bite was taken out of. Needless to say that there was nothing taken off of the check she eventually gave us. Rather than argue with her, I asked to talk to a manager. As it turns out, there was no manager! No one there was competent enough to figure out how to edit the ticket to remove the food that we didn't eat because it was so damn gross. Incompetent staff and disgusting food is no way to run a restaurant. Its really too bad because the place is very convienent to my house. Now I just laugh at any fool who is eating there as I'm driving by. Do yourself (and your stomach) a favor and go to El Rincon (great enchiladas) or Casa Garcia's instead.

1 Thank slothorilla