“Worst experience ever”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Pharr
Pen-Ann Motor Hotel
Ranked #1 of 1 Pharr B&B and Inns
Reviewed 29 August 2014

1st problem was that the ac unit did not cool very well. other problem was the bathroom, toilet didn't flush good and window was broken which allowed air to vent. Last but not least they refused to return my 5 dollar deposit because the person who rented the room to me gave me one price and the other person said it was a different price not to mention she was very rude. After Arguing with her I decided to tell her she could keep the 5 dollars because she simply did not want to return my deposit and I told her that I would never return to that hotel again. She simply replied, fine and I don't care. "Very nice customer service". Two thumbs down.

Room Tip: The worst hotel room I ever stayed in was 114 at the Penn Ann hotel in Pharr,tx.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family