“Great Stay; Accommodating Staff”

Hampton Inn & Suites Pharr
Ranked #3 of 12 Hotels in Pharr
Reviewed 9 August 2014

I have stayed at the Hampton Inn in Pharr, Texas a couple of times on business. It is convenient to the Hidalgo County Courthouse, and the is extremely helpful and accommodating. When booking my reservation on line, I entered the wrong day of arrival and departure. (I entered it a day early.) I got there to check in, and they had no reservation for me. It was completely my fault. Nevertheless, the staff fixed the problem no questions asked and did not charge me for the extra night. My room was clean. The pillows and the bed were comfortable. The fitness center was clean and well equipped. Overall, it was a nice stay overnight stay. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn & Suites Pharr

Reviewed 30 July 2014

Very well taken care of - staff was friendly and willing to provide assistance. The complimentary beverages & chips each evening were enjoyed by our entire group. I did not eat breakfast as I left before 6:00 AM; however, if it was anything like the refreshments the night before it had to be good.

Thank Dan T. K
Reviewed 21 July 2014

The staff was very friendly. The server helping with the breakfast was very cheerful and had a positive attitude that was just contaigious. The check out staff was very fast and friendly too. Loved the location of the hotel.

Reviewed 13 July 2014

I cannot say enough nice things about the quality of service at this hotel. Everyone from front desk people to the lady that maintains the breakfast buffet were helpful. I always feel at home when I travel here for business. The rooms are clean, beds are comfortable and the location is good.

1  Thank Irene G
Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

I traveled to this hotel for 6 days of business at the end of June. The hotel is very clean and my king suite was surprisingly large. The hotel staff was very accommodation and friendly. Due to the type of work and amount of my co-workers staying here, the hotel would pack us a sack breakfast to go (bottle water, muffin, cereal bar, and piece of fruit). I would 100% recommend this hotel to anyone. It is clean, easy to get to, very comfortable, and overall just a great stay! Only drawback was neither phone in my room worked (not a big issue).

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Valley H, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Pharr, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2014

Dear Rob1108,
Thank you for your positive feedback of which I have shared with our staff. They join me in thanking you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay. Our engineering staff will be checking the phones for future guest convenience. We look forward to providing you the same pleasant accommodations and service the next time you are in the Pharr/Mcallen area.

In the spirit of hospitality,
Tony Silvestro
GM

Reviewed 25 June 2014

Great hotel and value, especially for this area which can be spotty. Nice/newly done, clean, great bed, good value. Fitness room looked nice, breakfast included cheese omelets that were edible! The staff was very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Valley H, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Pharr, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2014

Dear Shannon,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a online survey to Trip Advisor about your recent stay with us. We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay her with us, and thank you for the wonderful compliments. Feedback from our guests is very important to us and your input helps with our continuing efforts to provide excellent service and a great stay. Thank you again for your business and we look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

In the spirit of hospitality,
Tony Silvestro

Reviewed 23 June 2014

Although TripAdvisor was very friendly they booked me for a room that turned out not to be available. The Hamilton found me a room, but it turned out to be at a Comfort Inn, which was not the standard that I was looking for.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Also consider these accommodations in or near Pharr
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites -- Pharr
La Quinta Inn & Suites Pharr - Rio Grande Valley
La Quinta Inn & Suites Pharr- Hwy 281
Comfort Inn & Suites
Comfort Inn & Suites
#1 of 12 in Pharr
Hampton Inn & Suites McAllen
Towneplace Suites by Marriott McAllen Edinburg

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Pharr? Share your experiences!