“Breakfast ”
Review of Hash House a GoGo

Hash House a GoGo
Reserve with OpenTable
Hash House a GoGo is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #37 of 1,008 Restaurants in Plano
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The place was empty which was great, had time to chat with the waiter.
The portions were huge, had 2 eggs with bacon, potatoes and a biscuit. If you can call it that. I have never seen one so huge and well cooked. If I had to put a size it would be a 3 story house. My eggs were a little more cooked than I wanted, the bacon as I love it. It was more than I could handle. Like to go back upon my return. Has a nice bar which I had wine. Water was brought without asking for.

Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

This Hash House is very close to our home, so we've become "regulars", since it opened
about a year ago. We usually go there often for an early, casual dinner. They are very busy on Saturday and Sunday mornings, but we aren't much for crowds. We have enjoyed their yummy and well-known chicken and waffles, which is absolutely enough food for 2 people. (The waiters are very good to educate you as to how big their plates are, so you are well prepared for it.) Personally, we don't eat that heavy most of the time. We really like their salads. Our favorite is the candied pecan and blue cheese salad with the blue cheese vinaigrette. I can't tell you how many times we've ordered it! Everyone seems to enjoy whatever they order. It's a great place for large groups or families, too. It's sure to be a crowd pleaser!

Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

At the recommendation of our Daughter, we ate brunch here on Saturday. The Chicken ‘n Waffles were excellent. I had the mini and left very full. My wife had the Mini Tractor Driver Combo. Our “kids” said the hash and scramble were also excellent. We were seated immediately and the service was exceptional.

Reviewed 18 April 2018 via mobile

You gotta be super hungry when you visit
This place because the portion size is huge but the quality is still very impressive. Definitely recommend

Reviewed 6 April 2018

The menu choices are abundant, creative and the serving sizes are truly huge. Their banana & brown sugar pancake was one of the best pancakes I have ever had! Their scrambles are delicious as are their brunch meals such as the meatloaf & eggs ... SO good I cannot wait to go back!!

Been to Hash House a GoGo? Share your experiences!