“Lovely patio, delicious food, great vegetarian options”
Review of Mi Cocina

Mi Cocina
Ranked #101 of 899 Restaurants in Plano
Price range: US$10 - US$25
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: Welcome to Mi Cocina where everything we offer is hand-crafted and made fresh daily using authentic Mexican cooking techniques and the finest ingredients available. You'll love our Tex-Mex menu from our famous, homemade salsa to our mouthwatering, hand-dipped enchiladas. You can taste the freshness and quality in every bite. Relax in our comfortable stylish surroundings with one of our legendary Mambo Taxis® served by our family of warm, friendly and professional staff. It's our honor to serve you!
Plano, Texas
“Lovely patio, delicious food, great vegetarian options”
Reviewed 1 October 2013

Hi Everyone!

This Mi Cocina at Lakeside is far superior to its counterparts in Dallas. They always get our order right and I am convinced they have the best chef. The service is warm and gregarious, the atmosphere is wonderful. My family loves to go there after church on Sundays. A real treat. Good people.

1 Thank Andrea C

Frisco, Texas
“Great Sunday Breakfast”
Reviewed 16 September 2013

Very nice location and facility. Great food and great service. Easy access to parking. Highly recommend this restaurant if you enjoy TeX Mex cuisine.

Frisco, Texas
“Always Enjoy Eating Here”
Reviewed 9 September 2013

This is my favorite Mi Cocina. The outside patio overlooks small lake and adds nice ambience. Salsa is best in town. Love the Enchiladas Modern and hubby enjoys either Tacos de Brisket or Mama's Chicken Tacos. Never disappointed here!

Dallas, Texas
“Choose your entree wisely!”
Reviewed 7 August 2013

Do not order Mama's Tacos...that is unless you have had lap band, sleeve, or bypass surgery. This plate is way over priced and you get two tiny tacos. Now my business associate got the #2 which was a nice sized portion and serving of enchiladas. So here, I would ask the waiter to tell you the portion size.

• Visited August 2013
“A solid Mexican Restaurant Experience”
Reviewed 3 August 2013 via mobile

I can't say that anything stood out as being terrific, but everything was good. I dislike having to wait on the check when I'm trying to get back to work after lunch, but it was very busy. The salmon salad had a light and tasty dressing and the salmon I'm told is great. I eat it because it's good for me, I don't actually care for it so I can't judge the taste accurately. A worthwhile place if you don't mind the frenetic pace.

• Visited August 2013