“Updated and Wonderful”

FairBridge Inn & Suites
Ranked #34 of 46 Hotels in Plano
Reviewed 28 May 2013

We have stayed many times at this particular Comfort Suites. The manager, Joe, is great. He let us check in early to accommodate our schedule. Clean, spacious room - fluffy towels and comfortable bed. The hotel is getting some updates - looks much better than before. This is a great value and worth a little drive to anything in Richardson as well as Plano. Denny's is right near on the corner.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
joeb_actor, General Manager at FairBridge Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2013

Thank you so much for your kind words! We appreciate you staying with us and hope to be of service in the future! Anytime you need a hotel close to restaurants and shopping, we are there for you! Thanks again!

Reviewed 15 March 2013

Stayed one night in a king room. Room was large w/ fridge, microwave, & safe. Furniture appeared to be wiped cleaner than most motels. Didn't notice sticky handles, or dusty cabinets. This is an older motel. Bathroom shower is outdated with stains, the tissue holder was in a very inconvenient spot way behind the toilet, but overall the room was ok. Staff were friendly and accomodating. Convenient location to a lot of restaurants.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Moses123456

Thank you so much! Thank you for the kind words and for choosing us! We try to be the affordable clean place to stay! Close to the hospitals, shopping and great restaurants! Thanks again!

Reviewed 19 February 2013

I needed a room for just one night for a business trip to Plano recently. I am self employed so I am always looking for the best value for a nice, clean room and a quiet night's sleep. This place was wonderful.

Understand my 5 star rating does not mean I think it's comparable to a AAA 4 or 5 star hotel. What it means is that for a value brand like Comfort Inn, compared to its peers, this hotel was superior to other hotels in it's price point.

I was a little nervous when I saw the price (under $60USD for the night I stayed) because often in that price range, the rooms are not great, but this place was comfortable, clean, spacious and super convenient.

The best part about my stay was the staff experiences. Every staff member I met was super friendly and helpful, and upon check out, they knew I had a flight to catch so they had my bill waiting for me when I called ahead to let them know I needed to get rolling in a hurry. They made great suggestions for local restaurants since I had no car.

As for the room, well it was quiet enough that I was able to practice my presentation and get a SOLID night's sleep, which enabled me to have a great business meeting. I would definitely return to this hotel if I return to Plano.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank CoachSeanC
joeb_actor, General Manager at FairBridge Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2013

Thank you so much for your kind words! We strive to give you the best service possible at a very reasonable price! Located in the heart of Plano's Medical Center, we are also tucked quietly around very nice restaurants and a walled residential area. We assure you on a nice, quiet stay!

Thank you again and we look forward to serving you again in the future!

Reviewed 15 February 2013

Very nice option. For not exactly cheap area is 60 USD very affordable price. The rooms were nice and clean, the staff very friendly (especially one girl of Persian origin) and there is a nice fitness room. Breakfast could be better and served longer than just till 9AM, but in general we had a very nice stay there.
Michael, Czech Republic

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with friends
joeb_actor, General Manager at FairBridge Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2013

Thank you for your kind word and for staying with us! In the heart of the Plano Medical District, we strive to be THE affordable option for our guests. Our breakfast id served for three hours, from 6:30am - 9:30am, including hot items such as Eggs, sausage and Hot Waffles you can make yourself, shaped as Texas.

Thanks again and I hope we can serve you in the future!

Reviewed 19 December 2012

Good value for the $60 (plus tax) per night. Beds comtfortable. Clean rooms. Texas shaped waffles for breakfast (which is included in the $60). Somewhat unpleasant odor in the hall. All in all we will be back.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
joeb_actor, General Manager at FairBridge Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2013

Thank you for staying with us. I am sorry for any odor issue you had during your stay. We endeavor to have a clean, pleasant environment for our guest and we will make sure any such issues are addressed. We are glad that you overall stay was pleasant. We look forward to serving you in the future. Remember that we are centrally located near many great restaurants and prime shopping! Thanks again!

Reviewed 27 November 2012

We were in town for our son's wedding in October. The hotel was very comfortable, clean and the staff was friendly and very helpful. We highly recommend this hotel. We will most definitely stay here again. If you are looking for a hotel in this area, you need to look at this one.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
joeb_actor, General Manager at FairBridge Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2012

Thank you for your kind words! We hope you enjoyed your son's wedding and he and your daughter -in law have a great life together! We pride ourselves in friendly service at a great price, at a prime location for social, business and medical trips. Thank you again!

Reviewed 13 September 2012

This hotel offered the lowest rate in area and was very comfortable and clean. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Most definitely would stay again! If you are needing a hotel in this area, I very highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
joeb_actor, General Manager at FairBridge Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2012

Thank you so much for staying with us and sharing your kind words. We strive to give great customer service at a competitive price! Our location is ideal for those visiting the local medical centers or planning on great shopping and dining!

We hope to be of service to you in the future! Thanks again!