“Friendly staff, good location” 4 of 5 bubbles

and 1 more site!
Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas Plano
Ranked #18 of 43 Hotels in Plano
NJ
“Friendly staff, good location”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 January 2014 via mobile

It's hard to write reviews of these generic Marriott hotels but that's the most attractive aspect of them, they are all the same typically. Like Starbucks, they're not the best but they are consistent. This one is clean, quiet, easy to get to and the staff were very nice.

Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas Plano, responded to this review, 30 January 2014
Dear Pemple,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of the Fairfield Inn & Suites Plano. I'm glad to hear that you found my staff nice and the hotel to be clean. We take pride in our hotel and I'm glad that is shows to our guests. Please come back and see us again soon!

Lisa H.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 January 2014

My wife and I stayed here for 10 nights over the holiday season. We have stayed here several times in the past. It has consistently been very clean with extremely helpful front desk and breakfast staff. They offer a nice variety of breakfast items, both hot and cold, all maintained by the exceptionally friendly and capable staff.
The pool provides a nice exercise opportunity and the fitness area, while small, was never crowded.
We will be back next time in Plano.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank wjetchell
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas Plano, responded to this review, 8 January 2014
Dear Wjetchell,
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed our pool, workout room and complimentary breakfast. I have shared your comments regarding our staff, and they are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to your return!

Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 November 2013

Stayed here 2 nights the week of Thanksgiving. Paid $79 per night on Priceline.

Swift check in and very friendly staff. Candice checked me in, but I had trouble with my room key. The general manager, Lisa, promptly fixed the problem!

Free parking, free WiFi, and free breakfast. Breakfast was just "okay." But hey, it's free. There is an IHOP just across the parking lot.

The hotel is located in a nice area of Plano, Texas. I felt very safe.

Room 330 was very clean. Has microwave and fridge.

Mattress and pillows a bit soft, but I slept well nonetheless.

Nice and quiet.

Shower is nice and hot with a good shower head.

Would stay again, but I would probably eat breakfast out.

*****SEE PHOTOS*****

• Stayed November 2013, travelled solo
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas Plano, responded to this review, 2 December 2013
Dear Graygab1,
Thank you for your wonderful review of the Fairfield Inn & Suites Plano. I'm happy to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you again on your next trip to Plano.

Iowa
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 November 2013

My only swipe against this hotel is that I couldn't find a restaurant within walking distance. I had flown into Dallas and was working with some of our sales reps so I had no vehicle. No restaurant or bar very close. Besides that it is a wonderful example of the FISuites brand. Room was uber clean and breakfast was well prepared and plenty of seating...more than many others. Staff was quirky but very friendly and I enjoyed my stay. Would not hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas Plano, responded to this review, 18 November 2013
Dear Tpharkman,
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review for the Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas Plano. I have shared your comments with the staff, and we all greatly appreciate your very kind words. Please remember us the next time you are back in the area.

Kinds regards,
Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 October 2013 via mobile

Stayed when in town for a tournament. Very clean and staff was super nice and accommodating. Great location near many restaurants and shopping. My only issue was the walls in our room were thin and you could hear people next door and above you.

Stayed October 2013
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas Plano, responded to this review, 30 October 2013
Dear AlcwHouston,
Thank you so much for your review of the Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas Plano. I'm so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Please accept my apology for any noise that disturbed you. We hope you will remember us the next time a tournament brings you to our area.

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 October 2013

My family decided to take a road trip. So we headed South toward Dallas. We chose to stay at the Fairfield Inn, Plano TX. It was a GREAT choice. The breakfast was good. The pool was clean and relaxing. The exercise room and equipment was well maintained. We weren't disappointed in any way.

Room Tip: Personally we prefer to stay on the 1st floor.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas Plano, responded to this review, 9 October 2013
Dear Di0700,
I wanted to thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. We value your opinion. It is because of your feedback that we continue providing excellent service. I am glad you enjoyed your stay, and I look forward to seeing you during your next stay in Plano. Have a wonderful day!

Lisa Helton
San Antonio, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 September 2013

The hotel is very well located in Plano Tx, is quite new and very well kept. Rooms are spacious and well decorated. Bathroom has a good size and was impeccable.Indoor pool and warm breakfast. Prices are affordable. There is an IHOP to a walking distance if you want to have a more complete breakfast.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family