“Limited... You bet it is!”

Baymont Inn & Suites Plano
Ranked #35 of 45 Hotels in Plano
Port Aransas
“Limited... You bet it is!”
Reviewed 7 August 2014

I know know what Ramada Limited means:
1. Limited number clean sheets
2. Limited number working vacuum cleaners
3. Limited working light fixtures
4. Limited Towels
5. Limited updates from the 2002 remodel.

Room was a little dirty for me, but staff was pleasent to accomidate.

Room Tip: Look at the bed for clean linnens before buying....
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Ricky A

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed 30 July 2014

For the past month we have been staying at this Ramada off and on. The staff is wonderful both day and night shifts. There is a very nice breakfast every morning. The maids are very curtious and respectful and they try to keep all the customers satisfied in every way possible. I would never stay anywhere else as long as I am in Plano, Tx. To conclude, you just can't miss by staying at the Ramada in Plano, Tx. Everyone will make you feel right at home.
J.Stark, Dallas, Tx.

the maids are very curtious

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Plano, Texas
Reviewed 30 July 2014

This is my first time in Plano Texas and I have been here for 2 weeks going on 3 weeks and I would have to say this is one of the better hotels that iv stayed in since I got here. Its qiuet for the most part unless there is a lot of kids here! The ladies who service the room are very helpful and nice and they do a good job. There is a lot of places to eat around the hotel as well.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Boston
Reviewed 29 July 2014

I'm in and out of town . Have tried every hotel in north Dallas . Well in my price range whichb is 50 to 70 bucks . The Ramada is by far the best hotel for the money . Service is excellent , the staff are super nice and friendly . My ac was messing up and in 10 mins someone was fixing it . I will not stay anywhere but here when in town . It's very close to all the shopping and eating you could want . i never write reviews but since they have gone out of there way to be nice to me i thought this is the least I could do . Try it !!!!

Room Tip: King size beds always are good for me .
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Frank S
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Reviewed 29 July 2014

This was an awful stay pool was so nasty they closed it, ran out of towels, ran out of breakfast by 9:15 on two days. Never changed sheets even after I asked, then charged me after I left for pillows I didn't take. floors and walls stained just plan horrible if i had time I would have left but we just tough it out!!!

Room Tip: Don't Stay Ever!!!
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Elbert M

Travellers are raving about these Plano hotels

Reviewed 25 July 2014 via mobile

Even with a cheap rate its just a place to sleep a not much else. They ran out of towels and gave my family of 3 one towel. Its old and needs updating but was here with my sons basketball team and so he had fun but in the future if this is the choice we will be some place else!!!!!

Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Jackson, Tennessee
Reviewed 2 July 2014

This hotel gives the Ramada a bad name. The first room I was given had dirty sheets. The second room had mildew all over the shower curtain. I will never visit that hotel again. Poor management and a sorry staff!!!!

Room Tip: Attention to detail
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family