I stayed here 1 night on business. Plano is not my favorite town, but this is a really nice hotel in a great location. Tucked into Legacy Town Center but off of the main road makes for a convenient but relatively quiet place. Just a couple minutes walk to great dining and shopping. Stayed in a king room facing the pond/lake. Big, clean and quiet. Very comfortable beds as well. Breakfast buffet at the restaurant was very good but not cheap ($21). Very friendly staff. I will definitely stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dallas/Plano Marriott at Legacy Town Center is lushly landscaped with scenic parks, ponds, upscale shopping and entertainment venues. Overlooking Bishop Park, this Plano, Texas hotel is uniquely located in the Shops at Legacy, offering high-end shopping and dining. On-site amenities include complimentary shuttle within 3 mile radius, the Copper Bottom Grille, Chaddick's Lounge, and outdoor heated pool. Luxurious guest rooms provide plush bedding, Thann amenities, and internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Marriott, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Dallas/Plano Marriott at Legacy Town Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dallas/Plano Marriott At Legacy Town Hotel Plano
- Marriott Plano
- Plano Marriott
- Dallas/Plano Marriott At Legacy Town Center Texas