Holiday Inn Express Dallas North Tollway (N Plano)
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Red Roof Inn(Carrollton)
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
View Hotel
All reviewsleisure tripthird floorthe hotel is cleanthe hotel managerstay there againcomfortable bedscontinental breakfastgreat place to staybagelsdallaspillowstollwaygmrefrigeratorhighwayrenovationnylo
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 April 2014 via mobile

Last minute stay at this hotel. My dad was transferred to a nearby hospital for surgery and I needed a close place to stay. Booked online, but when I checked in front desk clerk gave me a discounted rate when she found out I was there for my dad's surgery. Room and bathroom were nice and clean. Free breakfast was fresh and hot. Complimentary shuttle service to the hospital was a true live saver for me. Thank you!!

Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 March 2014

My room was very clean and new looking. The breakfast was better than most other places. They rotated the menu for the eggs and bacon. Other breakfast items were always available.
I stayed there a week and slept great. There was no noise or other problems. The staff was great. The front desk went the extra distance to sign me up for the rewards program at my request. I would stay there again.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 March 2014

I came here for a few days for surgery at a local Plano hospital. The location was great-- close to the hospital, as well as good vicinity to the highway and local restaurants. We had a room on the 3rd floor and even though the hotel is right next to the Dallas Tollway, the rooms are very quiet and we slept well. The bed was very comfortable and the bathroom was spacious with Bath and Body works toiletries available. The staff was very friendly and attentive to our needs. They do have a free shuttle available to take you to area locations (we didn't use it, as we had a car). There is ample free parking as well. There is also free wifi. The selection for the free breakfast in the morning exceeded my expectations. Would definitely return if in the area.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 December 2013

Recently my husband was seeing a Doctor at Texas Back Institute in Plano, Tx. We were very concerned about the convenience and the comfort of our lodging as my husband has extreme back pain. When I called to make the reservation I questioned about our needs. I was speaking to the Manager Ben Hernandez. He was instantly knowledgeable of our needs and explained how many patients from around the world stay with them for comfort as well as convenience.

I can only say NICE things about our entire experience there. Every person on the entire staff treated us like we were family. They honestly care that your stay is most comfortable. Every morning a great hot breakfast is served with several selections. All great too. With a very nice lady who makes you feel really welcome as she is keeping things hot and fresh. GREAT COFFEE TOO.

Room Tip: If you really like it dark when you sleep bring 2 clothes pins to clip the dark shades together tightly. Beds are great.Lots of pillows too.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Susan C
hieplanoadam, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Dallas North Tollway (N Plano), responded to this reviewResponded 22 December 2013

Reviewed 12 December 2013

This is my second stay at this hotel. My employer has an office very nearby and this has become my hotel of choice. Good accomodations, friendly staff, out of the way location but still close enough to get to where you need to go.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
hieplanoadam, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Dallas North Tollway (N Plano), responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2013

Thank you for taking time out of your day to send us this review! I'm happy to hear we made your stay a good one, that is always our goal with every guest who stays with us! Hope to see you again very soon!