“Good place to spend the night.”

Hampton Inn Plano/North Dallas
Ranked #32 of 46 Hotels in Plano
Reviewed 2 April 2014

Clean quiet and all the usual Hampton inn amenities. Very Good value and very friendly and accommodating staff.
If you don't have a car it's a bit isolated but they shuttled me to Nearby restaurant for dinner so worked out fine.

• Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank Carl K
Matthew E, General Manager at Hampton Inn Plano/North Dallas, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2014

Dear: Carl K

Thank you for staying with us at Hampton Inn in Plano TX. We look forward to seeing you when you return.

Reviewed 31 March 2014

On my last business trip, I came back from an entire day of meetings only to find out that my room was not made. The cleaning lady showed me her workorders and my room was not even listed! Also, the floor in the main lobby was not moped after breakfast. Sticky residue all over the place.

1  Thank Anai P

Dear: AnaiP

I am very sorry that you room was not cleaned upon your return for the day. I have spoken with my front desk team so that this does not happen in the future. Your feedback as a valued guest is very important to me and it will be used to make effective changes within the hotel. If I can do anything else for you please feel free to contact me.

Reviewed 29 March 2014

I am a Hampton snob...I stay exclusively at Hampton when possible. The hotel was nicely appointed - the staff was awesome - clean, clean, clean as is always the case at Hampton Inn. However, they do need to replace their mattresses. I was so ready for the usual wonderful bed - and was extremely disappointed when I laid down. It was not what I am used to at all...Other than that - I was satisfied - but probably won't stay there again until they upgrade.

Dear: KATHYD

Thank you for staying with us at Hampton Inn in Plano TX. I am sorry that your mattress was not as comfortable as you are used to. I hope that you will come back and try us out when you are in the area in the future. If I can be of any assistance please feel free to contact me at the hotel.

Reviewed 20 March 2014

Excellent place to stay if this is part of town that you need or want to be in. I have stayed here on other occassions and would stay here again. Clean convenient and very friendly staff. Easy access to the toll road.

1  Thank Bruce A
Matthew E, General Manager at Hampton Inn Plano/North Dallas, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2014

Dear: Bruce A

Thank you very much for staying with us at Hampton Inn Plano and for taking the time to let other travelers know how great your stay was. I am glad that you enjoyed our location and amenities. We can't wait to see you again when you come through the Plano area.

Reviewed 14 March 2014

We were there in Dallas for Medical Purposes. This is not included in your survey choices. We think that your breakfast could be a little higher quality, but was okay overall. Room was nice. The comforters on the top of the beds were way too heavy!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Matthew E, General Manager at Hampton Inn Plano/North Dallas, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2014

Dear: James H

Thank you very much for staying with us at Hampton Inn in Plano. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay. I am working diligently to provide our guest with a better breakfast product. I hope that when you are in the area again you will choose to stay with us. I hope that your trip home was uneventful and all of your medical procedures are behind you.

Reviewed 2 March 2014

We've stayed in many Hampton Inns around the country (including this property on a prior visit) and have never been disappointed -- until now! From start to finish, this visit was terrible. On check-in, the front desk clerk took her time -- between gossiping with her co-workers -- to find an appropriate guest room, which, despite my status and requests with Hilton Honors, was in the far flung corner of the property. Housekeeping was pathetic as they didn't get the room cleaned up the next day until 5 pm in the afternoon and only after I reported the issue to the front desk -- the clerk simply turned up his nose as if to say "uh?". The first morning there,the breakfast was a real disaster -- there was no place to sit, the tables were dirty as there was no one busing the tables and the food was, well... The second day of breakfast, just before check out, was equally bad -- there was no fresh fruit, several products available the prior day were not available (according to the host, they were out) and the tables still needed attention. In general, the hotel was dirty and unkempt -- everywhere you looked, there was garbage and dirt -- a real mess. Recognizing that each property is a franchise, I hope this franchisee will get their act together as they're ruining the Hampton Inn brand.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lee W
Matthew E, General Manager at Hampton Inn Plano/North Dallas, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2014

Dear: Lee W

I am sorry that you did not enjoy your stay at our property. I would love to speak to you further about this. Please feel free to contact me at the hotel.

Reviewed 2 March 2014

The room was immaculate! The staff went out of their way to make me feel at home while I was there. The breakfast was full of variety where any person could find something on their diet or favorites list - even a breakfast on the go was available! I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business

Dear: Mark K

Thank you for staying with us at Hampton Inn. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay. We cant wait to see you again soon.