“Great Hotel”

Hampton Inn Plano/North Dallas
Ranked #32 of 46 Hotels in Plano
Reviewed 18 June 2014

I was there for Real Page training. It was real close to the training site. Was only like 20 miles from DFW airport. I had a rental car but the hotel had a shuttle for transport if necessary. The only thing I did not like about the hotels was the lack of entertainment options through the TV and the bathtub. The bathtub was really narrow.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Matthew E, General Manager at Hampton Inn Plano/North Dallas, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2014

Dear: Bret S

Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback concerning your recent stay at Hampton Inn Plano. We hope to see you again when you return to Plano.

Reviewed 16 June 2014

Upong check in I was greated with a smile from a very friendly front desk clerk and checked in quickly. When I got up to my room it was clean and the bed was comfortable. The room was a little dark, dark furniture, dark carpets. Maybe they do this so the white lienen bed looks more appealing but I found it dark. Everything was clean and comfortable. The tv worked great and so did the AC. I was able to take a nice hot shower in the morning. All in all a nice stay. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Matthew E, General Manager at Hampton Inn Plano/North Dallas, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2014

Dear: Joseph S

Thank you very much for staying with us at Hampton Inn Plano and thank you for taking the time to leave feedback so other travelers can make an informed decision on where they would like to stay while in the area. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay and that my team was friendly while you were here. If I or my team can assist you with any future travel plans please feel free to contact us at the hotel.

Reviewed 13 June 2014

Desk staff were friendly but others were less so. There was a poorer than average breakfast for a Hampton and a low budget for maintaining furnishings in public areas. My room was clean and comfortable, and the no-smoking policy is a very big plus. Overall for what I was charged for a North Dallas hotel, my stay was acceptable but not well pleasing.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo

Dear:Tammy L

Thank you for staying with us at Hampton Inn Plano. I am sorry that our breakfast did not exceed your expectations. I will use your feedback as a teaching tool to help improve in this area. If I can do anything else for you please give me a call at the hotel.

Reviewed 12 June 2014

We came to the Dallas-Plano area for a mini vacation and enjoyed every second of it! This is a nice and very quiet hotel with a friendly staff. It is located in a nice area near quite a few shopping centers. I didn't want to leave!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Matthew E, General Manager at Hampton Inn Plano/North Dallas, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2014

Dear: Taylor B

I am glad that you enjoyed your mini vacation. I hope that you will come back and stay with us again when you are in the Plano area. We will be glad to become your home away from home. If we can do anything for you in the mean time please do not hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed 12 June 2014

This hotel was selected because we have family nearby. Our stay was quiet and uneventful (which is good!) and the room was comfortable and clean. The breakfast was better than some, although the "robust" coffee was not robust enough. Skim milk is a windfall, and was available 2 out of 3 mornings. I'd stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Dear: Lynn S

Thank you for taking the time to review our property and for staying with us. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay and the Skim Milk that we have available. I am sorry that it was not available for all 3 days of your stay. I am glad that everything was great in your room and I look forward to seeing you again when you come through the DFW area.

Reviewed 10 June 2014

I really appreciated the service and quality of the rooms. The breakfast was good and the hotel staff was pleasant. You will appreciate the location, which is close to the Interstate and restaurant venues.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends

Dear: Marlon M

Thank you for taking the time to review our property.

By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. We hope you will come back and see us again soon.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 972-519-1000.

Reviewed 5 June 2014

This hotel has a great location convenient to lots of restaurants and shopping. The WiFi was extremely slow both evening and morning. Compared to other Hamptons, the maintenance of this hotel wasn't as good with lumpy comforters, worn chairs in the breakfast area, and frayed carpet near the elevators. Staff at check-in was extremely helpful and pleasant offering a great recommendation for dinner.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear: Jean S

Thank you very much for staying with us at Hampton Inn in Plano TX. I appreciate your feedback of the things you enjoyed at our hotel as well as letting us know the areas that need attention. I will use your feedback to better out hotel.