“A Great Hotel in Plano TX”

Hampton Inn Plano/North Dallas
Ranked #31 of 45 Hotels in Plano
Waterloo, United States
“A Great Hotel in Plano TX”
Reviewed 23 June 2014

Great location, great value, good breakfast, helpful staff, easy access, close to the metro-plex freeway system. We will definitely stay at Hampton - Plano, TX again! Check it out for yourself. You will not be disappointed! -PG

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Matthew E, General Manager at Hampton Inn Plano/North Dallas, responded to this review, 24 June 2014
Dear: Phil G

Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback concerning your recent stay at Hampton Inn Plano. We hope to see you again when you return to Plano. I am glad that our location was so convenient for you.

Matthew Egan-Slater

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Austin, United States
Reviewed 23 June 2014

This facility was wonderful. The staff were very helpful. They gave me restaurant menus, instructed me how to get to the whole foods store, and other local grocers, and the favorite part of my arrival was the front desk called my room a few moments after I arrived to see if my room and its accommodations met my expectations. Loved their proactiveness.

1 Thank Linda D
Sear: Linda D

Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback concerning your recent stay at Hampton Inn Plano. We hope to see you again when you return to Plano. I am glad that my team was able to make your stay a pleasant one and provide you with directions and recommendations.

OK, United States
Reviewed 20 June 2014

Great Stay - Great Staff - AWESOME Breakfast!! THANK YOU!!!!!!! Everything was awesome, from beginning to end . . . Thanks to all the folks working at the Hampton Inn North Dallas Plano - it was an amazing stay because of you.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family

Johnstown, United States
Reviewed 18 June 2014

I was there for Real Page training. It was real close to the training site. Was only like 20 miles from DFW airport. I had a rental car but the hotel had a shuttle for transport if necessary. The only thing I did not like about the hotels was the lack of entertainment options through the TV and the bathtub. The bathtub was really narrow.

Dear: Bret S

little rock, United States
Reviewed 16 June 2014

Upong check in I was greated with a smile from a very friendly front desk clerk and checked in quickly. When I got up to my room it was clean and the bed was comfortable. The room was a little dark, dark furniture, dark carpets. Maybe they do this so the white lienen bed looks more appealing but I found it dark. Everything was clean and comfortable. The tv worked great and so did the AC. I was able to take a nice hot shower in the morning. All in all a nice stay. I would stay here again.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Matthew E, General Manager at Hampton Inn Plano/North Dallas, responded to this review, 18 June 2014
Dear: Joseph S

Thank you very much for staying with us at Hampton Inn Plano and thank you for taking the time to leave feedback so other travelers can make an informed decision on where they would like to stay while in the area. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay and that my team was friendly while you were here. If I or my team can assist you with any future travel plans please feel free to contact us at the hotel.

Lewis Center, United States
Reviewed 13 June 2014

Desk staff were friendly but others were less so. There was a poorer than average breakfast for a Hampton and a low budget for maintaining furnishings in public areas. My room was clean and comfortable, and the no-smoking policy is a very big plus. Overall for what I was charged for a North Dallas hotel, my stay was acceptable but not well pleasing.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo

Dear:Tammy L

Thank you for staying with us at Hampton Inn Plano. I am sorry that our breakfast did not exceed your expectations. I will use your feedback as a teaching tool to help improve in this area. If I can do anything else for you please give me a call at the hotel.

United States
Reviewed 12 June 2014

We came to the Dallas-Plano area for a mini vacation and enjoyed every second of it! This is a nice and very quiet hotel with a friendly staff. It is located in a nice area near quite a few shopping centers. I didn't want to leave!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Matthew E, General Manager at Hampton Inn Plano/North Dallas, responded to this review, 13 June 2014
Dear: Taylor B

I am glad that you enjoyed your mini vacation. I hope that you will come back and stay with us again when you are in the Plano area. We will be glad to become your home away from home. If we can do anything for you in the mean time please do not hesitate to contact me.