“Perfect Quiet Stay”

Ranked #31 of 45 Hotels in Plano
Sherman, Texas
“Perfect Quiet Stay”
Reviewed 4 August 2014

The staff at this hotel were helpful and friendly. Our room was very quiet, and larger than other Hampton's I have stayed in which was nice. The room seemed newly remodeled. The bathroom was lovely, and the bed was very comfy. Having a CVS in the parking lot was awesome. It was great being right off the highway as well. I would definitely recommend this hotel.
Becky checked us in and was amazing! Such a sweet lady.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
Matthew E, General Manager at Hampton Inn Plano/North Dallas, responded to this review, 13 August 2014
Dear: Crystal W

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at Hampton Inn Plano and for pointing out the great team we have here at our hotel. I am glad that Becky made you feel welcome. We hope you are back this way again soon. If there is anything we can do for you please reach out to us.

Matthew Egan-Slater

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed 30 July 2014

We stayed at this hotel in 2013. the staff were simply great and the rooms were excellent. the hotel is conveniently located and shops - restaurants are within an easy walking distance. the breakfast was perfect and every one was cheerful and always smiling. We will most certainly stay at this hotel on our next trip to Plano, Texas and I can recommend this to any business traveller for sure!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Dear: Baptista24

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at Hampton Inn Plano and for pointing out the great team we have here at our hotel. I am glad that they made you feel welcome and added to your stay. We hope you are back this way again soon. If there is anything we can do for you please reach out to us.

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
Reviewed 25 July 2014 via mobile

This hotel is a reasonable priced, safe, clean hotel in a great location. The staff helped us with driving directions to the DART station (5 min away) so we could go to our play without traffic headaches. We made a short drive to shop in the Stonebriar Center area the next day. It was a perfect choice for our planned activities and we would stay here again.

Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Dear: bestndwest

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at Hampton Inn Plano We hope you are back this way again soon. If there is anything we can do for you please reach out to us.

Parowan, Utah
Reviewed 23 July 2014

This is the second time I have stayed at this property. Close to where I need to go and very comfortable. Hampton Inn is a brand I a can trust. A great room and good experience. They make me comfortable but stay out of my way unless I need them, exactly what I want.

Dear: Mineer

Thank you for choosing Hampton Inn Plano and for being a loyal Hilton guest. I hope that we will get to see you for a 3rd visit soon.

Germantown, United States
Reviewed 14 July 2014

I was here for business and the hotel team here was great. Everyone I rant into was so friendly. The hotel is in a great area and very convenient to some nice restaurants. We went to Ice House and it was very good per the recommendation of the hotel desk guy. My room was clean, comfortable bed, the breakfast was quick. It was the same hotel breakfast you get at most places but I remember the days where you used to just get a muffin so it is great for me. If I come to the area again I would stay here. Keep up the good work guys.

Dear: Brian H

Thank you for choosing Hampton Inn Plano as your prefered hotel while in Plano. I am glad that your stay was enjoyable and that my teams members took care of you while you were here. If there is anything else we can do for you in the future please feel free to reach out to us.

Austin, United States
Reviewed 12 July 2014

Having clean rooms as well as a convenient location to my work were the two main priorities for my stay. This hotel provided the basics of what I needed for my business travel. The facilities are very average, but they are well maintained and the grounds are kept clean.

Dear: Carl S

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. I am glad that we had a convenient location. Please feel free to reach out to me letting me know how I can make your next trip Great. You can reach me via email matt.slater@hilton.com or at the hotel directly 972-519-1000

Kingsville, TX
Reviewed 8 July 2014 via mobile

This Hampton Inn ( as was the last one I stayed in in Austin) was VERY tired!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Chip in bathroom floor, tub patched, towels paper thin and chairs at breakfast were worn & torn.........Their newer hotels are nice. Staff was nice.

Stayed July 2014
1 Thank PamWilsoniii
Matthew E, General Manager at Hampton Inn Plano/North Dallas, responded to this review, 10 July 2014
Dear: Pam Wilson

Thank you for leaving us feedback so that we know what to work on within our hotel. I would love if you could reach out to me via email (matt.slater@hilton.com) or phone so that I can repair the tile in the room you stayed in. I am glad that my team members were friendly to you during your stay. I hope you will come back and see us again.

972-519-1000.