“Wow”

Ruang Thai Restaurant
Ranked #125 of 918 Restaurants in Plano
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 23 July 2014 via mobile

Super clean, fast service, great food, best staff I've seen in months if not years.
I had homoktalay (seafood) and satay skewers (chicken), which were scrumptious and spicy (even level 3 of 5 in the spiciness scale).

1  Thank Danuzio P
There are newer reviews for Ruang Thai Restaurant

Reviewed 14 June 2014

Visited for lunch. You can choose your level of spiciness. Soup, entree and spring roll for $8! Very pretty inside, waitress talked us into dessert of sticky rice and mango, what a delicious surprise. Will definitely return here next time we visit town.

3  Thank Regina B
Reviewed 1 June 2014

The food is great, eat in or take out! They will ask what level of spicy you want...if you are not sure, stay at 1 or 2 because if you like it hot, it will be! Generous portions and amazing Thai curries!

Reviewed 28 May 2014

I liked the overall decor in this place. Very quite and cozy feeling. The owner was very nice and courteous. I suggest ordering level 1 or 2, if you have low tolerance for hot food. Three was excessive and could not even taste the food. Tom Yum soup was okay, nothing extra. The duck rolls were good but little bit more of meat would be great. Pad thai was ordinary and yellow curry was good.

Reviewed 13 April 2014

I found this place about 18 months ago, and I have never been disappointed since my first food purchase.

The proprietor is extremely soft spoken and she is so lovable, she makes everyone feel welcomed.

The flavors are so rich and unique, with as many Thai restaurants in the area these subtle authentic Thai flavors are a welcome change from the typical commercial Thai place.

The prices are very affordable and the atmosphere is great for lunch or dinner. Very clean, not noisy, I rate this spot highly.

I suggest the Pad Pa Ram (peanut sauce dish) or the Panang is also quite tasty.

Try it and I assure you it won't be disappointing!

1  Thank TriniShawn