“Very comfortable suites and friendly, helpful staff”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Plano-Richardson
Ranked #2 of 46 Hotels in Plano
Reviewed 6 April 2014

We came to Dallas for our daughter's wedding and our group stayed at Homewood Suites. Fantastic accommodations - spacious suites -- perfect for us and our extended family. Room to visit, room for wedding preparations, everything. The staff was very friendly and helpful from the moment we checked in. They even let my Mom use their wheelchair there in the hotel. Complimentary hot breakfast daily was also good. I would definitely recommend this hotel if you are in the area.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
MagnoliaLodging, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Plano-Richardson, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2014

So glad you enjoyed your stay with us, and congratulations on your daughter's nuptials! My team and I are honored we were able to be a part of your special weekend, and thank you for choosing our hotel. Glad to see that overall, your stay was a pleasant one and that our accommodations and services met your needs.

Thanks again for the great comments, and we look forward to welcoming you back!

General manager, Homewood Suites Plano/Richardson

There are newer reviews for Homewood Suites by Hilton Plano-Richardson

Reviewed 6 April 2014

My husband and I stayed in this Homewood Suites in Plano for one night in March 2014. We were both impressed by the size and quality of the suites themselves, as well as the unexpected free perks--breakfast, dinner, and in-room conveniences such as glasses, mugs, etc.. We were there on a Wednesday night, so this might not be typical, but there was even a small window of time in the evening where beer and wine were complimentary in their dining space. The staff was friendly, the bed was comfortable, and there were other amenities I know we didn't even use because of our short stay. We will definitely return to this hotel!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business

Thank you very much for the wonderful review, and we're delighted you enjoyed your stay with us! Very glad to see that you enjoyed our accommodations and services - and the complimentary beer and wine, along with a complimentary dinner are served every week Monday - Thursday evenings. I highly recommend trying our pool and hot tub during your next visit - they are very popular and refreshing, especially during our unrelenting Texas summers!

Thanks again, and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 1 April 2014

bedroom, seating area, and kitchen for the same or less than hotels with just a bed in a room. While breakfast and dinner were not gourmet, it was enough and you can't beat the price (free). I'll be staying there again.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
MagnoliaLodging, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Plano-Richardson, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2014

Many thanks for the kudos, and we're glad you enjoyed your stay with us, and found our hotel to be a good value. I'm especially pleased to see that you plan to stay with us again, and we all appreciate you choosing our hotel.

Thanks again, and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 28 March 2014

My family stayed here in a 2 bedroom suite and we really enjoyed this hotel. The location was central to many things including the Dart System, the amenities were excellent. My son LOVED being able to go out and shoot hoops at the basketball court while he waited for everyone to get ready! The complimentary breakfast was good and the overall value was great! We found the rooms to be very quiet! We will definitely return to this hotel and will recommend it to our friends! The only thing we would have changed is we wish the outdoor pool was heated as it was too cold to swim in it and the hottub wasn't in operation but we still enjoyed sitting by it in the evening!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
MagnoliaLodging, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Plano-Richardson, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2014

So glad you and your family enjoyed your stay with us, and we appreciate you choosing our hotel. It looks like overall, your stay with us was a good one, and I'm glad that our accommodations and services met your needs. I do apologize our hot tub was out of service, but as the weather (finally) warms up, we hope you have an opportunity to return and enjoy our outdoor pool.

Many thanks again, and we look forward to welcoming you back!

General manager, Homewood Suites Plano/Richardson

Reviewed 24 March 2014

You are treated like you would be in a friends home. Breakfast and dinner with drinks. Nice rooms, everything works. I look for Homewood Suites when I travel. Now I'm just trying to get to two hundred characters which is the minimum length of a review! Who's stupid idea was that? Reviews can be brief! Reviews can be lengthy. Critiques about review limits can get very lengthy. Hope this meets the minimum.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
MagnoliaLodging, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Plano-Richardson, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2014

Thanks so much for the great comments, and we appreciate you choosing our hotel! We all work hard on providing the best experience possible, so when a guest writes that they were treated as if they were at a friend's house, we take it to heart! Delighted you enjoyed your stay with us, and appreciate you loyalty to the Homewood Suites brand.

Thanks again, and we look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed 19 March 2014

Would recommend. Rooms were huge. Very clean. Staff was very accommodating to our needs. Great variety of breakfast. No hassle with reservations or departures. Staying there again this weekend with our daughters club volleyball team.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
MagnoliaLodging, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Plano-Richardson, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2014

Many thanks for the great feedback, and we're delighted you not only enjoyed your stay, but came back the next weekend for your daughter's volleyball tournament! We appreciate you choosing our hotel, and we're glad that our accommodations and services met your needs.

It's our pleasure having you as our guest, and we look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed 8 March 2014

I am a fan of this chain for a variety of reasons and this location didn't disappoint. I was staying with 3 teenagers and booked the 2 room suite and still felt like I got an excellent value. I love the ceiling fans in the bedrooms, it makes sleeping so much better. The breakfast is excellent too and by the time you feed 3 teenagers, that adds a lot of value to the room. We had a short stay and didn't get to use the pool, but the grounds looked great and we would have played basketball if the weather was nicer as the court looked well maintained. As a member of Hilton Honors, there were a couple other features that showed them going the extra mile that I will not mention since those services may vary, but they were appreciated. Finally, I have to give extra mention to Alicia, at the front desk. I had a very minor problem that she went above and beyond to make sure that I was fully satisfied. I choose not to mention the issue because it was minor but she demonstrated what customer service should be about and deserves to be complimented.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
MagnoliaLodging, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Plano-Richardson, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2014

What a fantastic review, and we're delighted you all enjoyed your stay with us! Glad to see that overall, your stay was a pleasant one, and we appreciate you choosing the Homewood Suites brand, and participating in Hilton HHonors. I have forwarded your comments to my entire team, including Alicia, as we all work hard to ensure our guests enjoy their stay and so appreciate feedback such as yours. Even though I'm sorry to hear you did experience a minor issue during your stay, I'm glad that Alicia was able to resolve it for you in a professional, timely manner.

Many thanks again for the great review, and we look forward to welcoming you back!

General Manager, Homewood Suites Plano/Richardson

Also consider these accommodations in or near Plano
Hampton Inn & Suites Dallas / Plano-East
Hilton Dallas Plano Granite Park
Homewood Suites by Hilton North Dallas-Plano
Residence Inn Dallas Plano/Richardson
Staybridge Suites Plano Frisco
Hilton Garden Inn Dallas / Richardson

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Plano-Richardson? Share your experiences!