“Excellent Stay”

Ranked #2 of 45 Hotels in Plano
Mobile, AL
“Excellent Stay”
Reviewed 20 August 2014

This is a very nice extended stay option. The beds are quite comfortable. We had a suite which had a king room and two queen beds. The suite was designed to allow privacy and had approximately 900 square feet of living space. There were three televisions. The furniture, with the exception of the living room chair, was comfortable. The kitchen had adequate utensils. The breakfast was average but the dinner very good (Mon.-Thurs.). It would be nice if this meal would be extended to all seven days. Recommend.

1 Thank drsyn2
MagnoliaLodging, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Plano-Richardson, responded to this review, 20 August 2014
Thank you so much for the great review, and my team and I appreciate you choosing our hotel. I'm pleased to see that overall, your stay was a pleasant one, and that our accommodations and amenities met your needs. I appreciate your feedback regarding our dinner availability; while we currently do not offer dinner Friday - Sunday evenings, our complimentary shuttle would be happy to take you to nearby restaurants.

Thanks again, and we look forward to welcoming you back!

General Manager, Homewood Suites Plano/Richardson

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
Reviewed 19 August 2014

Our church is very small and throwing a huge youth conference is not possible. So because we love our youth and wanted to give them a weekend of ministry before they headed back to school, we gave them and the guest minister a 2-bdr. with meeting room suite and they had sessions a great breakfast and swimming on site. They loved it and the church had the satisfaction of providing it for them. Win-win. Thanks, Homewood Suites!

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

What a wonderful review! I am delighted that our hotel was the perfect solution for your church's youth conference, and we so appreciate you choosing our hotel for your event! And even better that everyone was able to enjoy some time by our pool.

I've forwarded your comments to my team, as everyone will enjoy the feedback. Many thanks again, and should you need accommodations or meeting space in the future, we'll look forward to welcoming you back.

Clarksville, Indiana
Reviewed 14 August 2014

I was in Dallas for work at the end of December 2013 until mid March 2014 & I stayed at The Homewood Suites in Plano. I had the one bedroom suite and it was better than my apartment in Indiana! Everyone working there was super nice and helpful when I needed anything. They even gave me a basket and a roll of quarters to do laundry, along with detergent and dryer sheets. During my stay, there was some construction going on inside the building, but it was never an inconvenience. The hotel was clean and quiet everyday. The breakfast was great every morning and the dinner (when I was able to make it) was very good, too. I looked forward to coming home to relax in the suite. Next time i'm in the Dallas/Fort Worth area, I will be looking to stay at Homewood Suites, this time it will be for leisure. Thank you for making my first and so far only trip to Texas a great one.

Room Tip: Pick any room and you will be happy.
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
MagnoliaLodging, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Plano-Richardson, responded to this review, 19 August 2014
On behalf of everyone at the hotel, thank you for the fantastic review, and we're so glad you enjoyed your extended stay with us! Three months in a hotel can be very trying, so I'm very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us, and that our accommodations and amenities met your needs. It's our goal to make every guest feel right at home, and I'm glad that my team added some personal touches to help you feel welcome.

It's truly our pleasure having you as our guest, and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Beaverton, United States
Reviewed 13 August 2014

My experience staying at Homewood suite at Plano, Richardson Texas was very pleasant. Our family stayed there from August 8 through August 11, 2014 My highlight point was the front desk staff. Her name is Liz. She was very courteous, helpful and friendly.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

MagnoliaLodging, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Plano-Richardson, responded to this review, 14 August 2014
Many thanks for the great review, and we all appreciate you choosing our hotel. I'm glad that your experience with us with a pleasant one, and especially that my team - in particular, Liz - helped to make your stay a memorable one!

We hope the next time you're in the Plano area, we can look forward to welcoming you back. Thanks again!

Austin, Texas
Reviewed 12 August 2014

This Homewood Suites is the best I've found -- I've stayed here many, many times: alone and with family members. Their selection of suites is the best I've found. We've used the hot tub and pool many times, and the breakfast buffet is very acceptable if you get there early enough. Staff is great!

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

MagnoliaLodging, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Plano-Richardson, responded to this review, 13 August 2014
My team and I so enjoyed reading your review, and thank you for continuing to choose our hotel when visiting the area! We certainly appreciate the great feedback, and especially that our "Homewood Suites is the best (you've) found." Comments such as that are exactly why we all work so hard to ensure our guests feel right at home! I'm pleased that both you and your family have enjoyed our accommodations and amenities, and that my team is warm and welcoming.

It's our pleasure having you as our guest, and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Santa Cruz, California
Reviewed 9 August 2014

Hotel location, quality, and staff are above average. Housekeeping and maintenance staff are below average. Rooms facing freeway are noisy all night. Ask for room not facing freeway for a quiet night's sleep.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

MagnoliaLodging, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Plano-Richardson, responded to this review, 12 August 2014
Many thanks for reviewing your stay, and both my team and I appreciate you choosing our hotel. While it looks like overall, your experience was a pleasant one, I've forwarded your comments to my housekeeping and maintenance departments for their review. We rely on guest feedback to highlight areas we can improve our service, and appreciate your comments.

If there is anything we can do to make future stays more enjoyable, please don't hesitate to ask. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Houston, Texas
Reviewed 7 August 2014 via mobile

The food looks better than any extended stay hotel I have ever visited. The hotel is newer, nicer, and the customer service was good. The issue which caused me to change hotels was the wifi issue. There was little to no signal during my stay. They upgraded me to premium wifi which was actually worse. One of the desk clerks admitted there had been a wifi issue in their hotel for a while.

Stayed July 2014
Thank you very much for your feedback, and my team and I appreciate you choosing our hotel. While I'm glad to see that overall, your experience with us was a good one, I do apologize for the connectivity issues during your stay. We are aware of the situation and have been in touch with our provider to resolve it ASAP. It's our pleasure having you as our guest and your satisfaction is our top priority. We hope the next time your travels bring you back to the Plano area, you will again choose the Homewood Suites Plano/Richardson.

Thank you again for the feedback.

General Manager, Homewood Suites Plano/Richardson
Also consider these accommodations in or near Plano
Hampton Inn & Suites Dallas / Plano-East
Staybridge Suites Plano Frisco
Hilton Garden Inn Dallas / Richardson
Homewood Suites by Hilton North Dallas-Plano
Residence Inn Dallas Plano/Richardson
Comfort Suites Plano
Comfort Suites Plano
#21 of 45 in Plano

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Plano-Richardson? Share your experiences!