“Very Late Lunch at 3PM”
Review of Chick-fil-A

Chick-fil-A
Ranked #188 of 918 Restaurants in Plano
Reviewed 28 August 2014

Stopped by for a quick lunch since I was running very late and this location's parking lot looked empty. It should at 3PM. Ordered the dozen chicken nuggets and they were excellent. Spouse ordered the traditional chicken sandwich which too was excellent. I thought the French fries were a little soggy and not all that crisp. That could have been due to the lateness of the lunch hour. The restaurant needed some cleaning from the lunch period as there were tidbits of paper and other items on parts of the floor. The rest room also needed cleaning. The counter staff was very courteous and I refilled my drink twice and they even thanked me each time. Even as we left they invited us to return. Therefore I will forgive them for not having time to get the place spotless before I entered at 3PM.

There are newer reviews for Chick-fil-A

Reviewed 25 November 2013

Greatest Fast Food place on the planet. I could eat Chik Fil A 24/7. The one in Plano is always packed but great.