“Fresh Sushi and It is Buffet”

Osaka Sushi & Steak
Ranked #319 of 892 Restaurants in Plano
Price range: US$20 - US$25
Cuisines: Sushi, Chinese, Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Dallas, Texas, United States
“Fresh Sushi and It is Buffet”
Reviewed 9 October 2013

I have been here for couple times. It has the largest sushi collection compare to all the other japan buffet in DFW area. And I do admit they have better quality of food than the other small japan restaurant. If you are not super picky, this is a good place for your hungry stomach.

• Visited September 2013

Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Mmm, sushi!”
Reviewed 27 September 2013

Nice restaurant...the lunchtime buffet price is decent, so I'd recommend hitting them up during the lunch hour (before 2:30 pm). I tried a variety of sushi, all of which were delicious (even if a little sloppily made and presented). I also had a big pile of spicy kimchee and white rice, an absolutely delicious cold, fried, sweet tofu dish, some seaweed salad, cut fruit, a cute little blueberry mousse dessert, and a giant piece of oreo pie. I wish I had room to try more! I didn't even make it to the hot bar. They also had a good price on wine...$4 for a glass of house red or white.

Sure, you can find better sushi, but not for the price. It's a buffet, people. Overall, it was delicious, and I'd go back.

• Visited September 2013
San Antonio, TX
“Good sushi and buffet, but not like it used to be.”
Reviewed 27 August 2013 via mobile

Sushi and food variety was nice. Enjoyed everything, but the quality was "buffet". The ramen and udon are not made fresh (just heated in water for you). The hot food was dryer than usual, not really as tasty as when I went a few years ago. Sushi was good, but quality of fish is definitely buffet. I would come back, but only if someone else wanted to go. I didn't see any new food items even though it has been a few years since I came. Perhaps lunch is not as fresh as other times, the food (and sushi rice) seemed like it had been out for an hour or so and was a little dried out. Well, hazards of a buffet. I would say the meal met my expectations at the price I paid.

• Visited August 2013
Wildwood, New Jersey
“Delicious and Filly!!!”
Reviewed 1 August 2013

The food was really good, the place to try sushi they have all types of soups, desserts and of course makis. 100% recommended a must go place if you are in Plano, TX.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank acabra85
Sachse, Texas
“Good sushi!”
Reviewed 14 June 2013

Our family of four went for lunch in May. The buffet was great. I liked fish and vegetable and the restaurant had it all. The place was clean and the service was good. I liked to order ice cream after the lunch. The price was good for lunch. Osaka had more selections a few years ago. We usually go there in Summer and December.

• Visited May 2013