“Fast and convenient”

Jason's Deli
Ranked #149 of 924 Restaurants in Plano
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed 17 November 2013

Enjoyed salad bar. Appreciate kiosk to pay for salad bar without having to wait behind everyone ordering sandwiches.

Reviewed 29 July 2013

There is the same thing at every Jasons and it is always prepared the same way. I love their salad bar since I can pick what I want. Can be a line but it moves fast.

Reviewed 8 July 2013

After the 4th, Grilling and fast food just didn't seem to be our desired meal. So we ventured to Jason's near Collin Creek Mall. Never to be disappointed, fresh salad bar for her and great Chicken Salad Sandwich with Chicken Chili, was simple and fresh.
Staff was ever attentive, with the salad bar constantly refilled, and as always to top it off with soft swirl ice cream.

Reviewed 24 May 2013

Jason's is consistent and great. You may have to wait a bit to place your order but it's faster than nearly any of the other sandwich operations I've seen. They do rather frequently mess up you order if you get complicated. That's a forgivable sin in my opinion. The salad bar is expensive but you can eat yourself sick and tipping is optional. Free ice cream & gingerbread muffins are frosting on the cake.

I've been in the food business 50+ years and am amazed at customer's expectations. Everything you change on a standardized product dramatically increases the chance for a mistake. Keep It Simple Stupid really is a good plan.

Reviewed 8 April 2013

Wonderful staff and so receptive. For my doctoral defense, I needed some refreshments and wanted to WOW my audience. The brownies and cookies made all the difference in the world!!