“Not fresh!”

Cuisines: Sushi, Thai
Dining options: Lunch, Takeout
Dining options: Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed 14 March 2014 via mobile

We went during happy hour and the place was empty. We waited for 5 minutes to be seated and no one came to sit us. The staff looked very busy and walked around us without even noticing us. Very disorganized!!
The drinks were watered down and absolutely no taste of alcohol. The plates were very small and not fresh. The service was friendly but felt like they were very disorganized. We will never return to this restaurant again.

Reviewed 24 September 2013 via mobile

I go to Chow close to once a week. The servers, particularly Ling, are truly wonderful people. I feel attached to them and this place. I'm vegetarian and this menu offers SO many great options with fresh veggies and tofu. They will cook it up as spicy as you dare; I overestimated my spice tolerance a couple times but the food was so great I kept eating it despite my streaming eyes.

They know my name, the names of my friends, and those of my family. They treat us like we mean something to them and we just love them. They are good neighbors and they bring a touch of camraderie to our community.

Reviewed 15 September 2013

The food was great, until we got our check. We could've walked out that restaurant without paying. We waited 45 min for our check, then we waited another 20 min to get back our change. First and last time to go to that place.

Reviewed 23 January 2013 via mobile

Service is always polite but sometimes very slow, even when the restaurant isn't crowded. But this is a terrific restaurant for Chinese dishes, Thai, and excellent sushi! We've never been disappointed with a meal, we've just learned to plan to go to Chow AFTER a movie, not before!

Reviewed 22 August 2012

Good food, good service. We've been there twice. The soups we tried were excellent. I love the contemporary interior, casual, yet upscale from most drop-in restaurants. My husband had sweet and sour pork, which was more of a tomato base, and not what he expected. He probably would not order it again, but it was not bad...just don't expect it to be sweet. The Pad Thai was excellent, as was the Rad Na and the Cashew Chicken. The desserts sounded good, but we haven't tried any yet.