“Authentic!”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 27 July 2013

My father has traveled to Italy over 100 times on business, where he learned to love good Italian food. He was thoroughly impressed with this restaurant! He had tuna, the red snapper was great, another person had excellent ravioli's - all was great. The best part was the creme brulee for dessert. Awesome! Would gladly return here again!

There are newer reviews for Comparis

Reviewed 12 April 2013

We had never been there before and really enjoyed the food. The salad and hot bread were amazing. I will be trying to replicate that salad dressing! I ordered 5 cheese baked penne and it was a large portion and ultra rich. My husband ordered cioppini and it was also a huge portion and very good. We will definitely return! I used a Groupon and I had no issues!

Reviewed 6 March 2013

It has an upscale feel. The waiters hover over you for every imagined request. Cloth tableclothes and napkins add to the ambience. They took our order, which included an appetizer. We were brought a family style salad serving, delicious bread, but NO APPETIZER! Our food arrived, but NO APPETIZER! I asked about it. The waiter informed me that it had been brought to the wrong table. He said he could cancel it or bring it? I felt that since MY APPETIZER was eaten by someone else that they should have given it to us with no charge. Well that didn't happen! The food was excellent and everything else was perfect (even our appetizer). This is the perfect place to take a special someone on important dates.

1  Thank Karen B
Reviewed 29 January 2013

I treated 2 guests and myself to a birthday celebration. We ordered 3 meals, 2 desserts, and 2 bottles of wine. I told the hostess I had a Groupon. It was worth a mere $30. She said to give to wait er at end of meal. When I did, as I was told, the manager had to approve it. He said we wouldn't have been given a wine special if he had known we had a groupon. Since alcohol is not included on groupon, what is the problem? We only followed instructions and were made to feel bad . It ruined the evening, and I will not return. We were there on a rainy Tuesday and the place was empty, not a busy time. I have used Groupons before at other places and been treated well. The waiter was so talkative, we couldn't talk to each other. The whole experience was strange. Beware. There are many other places that are better.

Reviewed 23 January 2013

I dined at Comparis over the years and I always enjoyed the Cioppino. The food is always fresh. Their service is good. I recommend this place for business or family dining.